• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have studied and worked in Pune for 5 years. Would love to meet there, provided my schedule allows me to take leave. Will be nice to catch up with few old friends there too. :)

Also, I'm alright with Mumbai or Delhi.

gauharjk

Re: Tisco fpo

Hi Team,

Could any one tell me weather to invest in TISCO FPO??

Regards,
Andy B.:clapping:
Yes... its a good opportunity...

gauharjk

Squared off my options @ 50% loss... Very brutal... very very brutal... It was only one day...

Infosys CE 3300 bought @28 Sold @19
SBI CE 2550 bought @45 Sold @21
Infosys CE 3300 is now above 38
SBI CE 2550 is close to 50

Does this market have a trend?

DanPickUp

Hi Gauharjk

Here the trend is clear :

And here the same share on a five day time frame, which you also get on the same page like the picture above. I did not take any numbers and volume informations. Why ? I just want you to see the power of lines :

Did you paint the lines before market was opening ? You also can use paint from Microsoft to draw the lines.

On the first line, resistance became support and on the second line the break through was clear. No complicate indicator. Just one minute to draw the lines and then clear MM. As you clearly can see : On a very short time frame, it is clearly up.

If you need some more, very simple ideas also for MM and scalping in and out, here it goes :

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/45776-if-new-trading-must-read-you-4.html#post512118

Have a nice evening

DanPickUp

Last edited: