• March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

dear members,
happy new year...
raunak ji... i need your suggestion...
i am planning to invest as SIP with this stock for 5 to 10 years, what is your openion for sip with this....

thank you,
Technically this stock is out of shape. But fundamentally it has a lot of value in it. For the long term this is a good bet.

If you can choose Coal India instead of NHPC, that would be a better option.

Tc

Btw guys this maybe completely out of context of trading but yesterday the biggest buy signal came on CNBC in form of Shankar Sharma who is still negative on the market and is expecting Nifty @ 4000 level this year he may or may not be right but recently whenever he has come out and said this Nifty has formed and immediate bottom. Can things be different for him this time around?

He has been vowing for 4000 levels since Jan 2010.

SwingKing

Btw guys this maybe completely out of context of trading but yesterday the biggest buy signal came on CNBC in form of Shankar Sharma who is still negative on the market and is expecting Nifty @ 4000 level this year he may or may not be right but recently whenever he has come out and said this Nifty has formed and immediate bottom. Can things be different for him this time around?

He has been vowing for 4000 levels since Jan 2010.
Everyone can have an opinion about where the markets are heading. Hence lets wait and watch. Mr Sharma can say whatever he wants to. As far as my opinion is concerned, we will make a range and will eventually move up.

Tc

SwingKing

But seriously why would they show him he has been wrong for over a year now. And even then CNBC keeps bringing his sorry **** back to the screen. He was also banned from trading for a long period of time due to some insider trading activity.
TRP = Controversy = Guys who give controversial statements.

Tc

But seriously why would they show him he has been wrong for over a year now. And even then CNBC keeps bringing his sorry **** back to the screen. He was also banned from trading for a long period of time due to some insider trading activity.
No matter what the market is doing, Mr. Sharma's view is always bearish. Being a perpetual bear shows on his face which is always depressed :D I have never ever seen him smile.
Amit

No matter what the market is doing, Mr. Sharma's view is always bearish. Being a perpetual bear shows on his face which is always depressed :D I have never ever seen him smile.
Amit
Yeh to me he even looked a drug addict. But someday he might prove right whether it takes a few months or a good few years we will see but maybe one day market might honour his opinion but his stance might be different by then.

Amit

Friends,

That is his duty what Mr. Sharma is doing. He must be commited to some one. And unfortunately that is the way our medias are also playing.

Correction may be there in the market. But I have noticed that all these media analysts are there with their business. They say us to sell when they start to buy.

Regards,
Gangadharan:thumb:

PGDIMES

Guys,

Sankar Sharma and his wife were working in Citibank when they made their fortune shorting the markets in the 90s after those scams broke out... The child of a bear market, he would always have his bearish views... Joint owner of FirstGlobal, the bear had his fan followings in 2008 and early part of 2009... Banned by SEBI to trade in 2009 and lost the case in court... He would remember 18th May, 2009 for the rest of his life...:rofl: