• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Don't worry Rajesh if you are wrong.

Either request VJAY to post the right chart or else I will read about it and tell you more about it.

@VJAY if possible can you explain dear.

Tc
Dear Sir,
Am also learning as rajesh...:)....IMO need clear pivot on Point "A"....hope attached file will help.....
NB:Thanks for Ajax realy a educative file.....

Last edited:
Thank you Vijay and Shinchan ,
I am just posting the marked chart so that will be clear what you are pointing at to look correctly...
Thanks
Rajesh

shinchan

Point 1 should be swing high and not pivot high.

Distance between point 1-3 is 10 candles, where as between 3-5, it is 19.

Hope, I am clear now.

Thank you Vijay and Shinchan ,
I am just posting the marked chart so that will be clear what you are pointing at to look correctly...
Thanks
Rajesh

6070 sai 5770 in 2 trading sessions incredible relentless selling!!!! 5690 5720 now 5750 should be the bottom but this immense selling doesnt look like stopping until it reaches raunak bhai's target of 5600. Lol!!!!!

SwingKing

6070 sai 5770 in 2 trading sessions incredible relentless selling!!!! 5690 5720 now 5750 should be the bottom but this immense selling doesnt look like stopping until it reaches raunak bhai's target of 5600. Lol!!!!!
Nimish Dear,

Still looking to go Swing Long.

Closed by attempted longs and have gone again short.

Lets see, I don't know about 5600 but things are not looking good for very short term. However, the more fast we are falling, the more sooner we'll be reaching the selling "eclipse" zone. Keep trading and make use of this volatility.

In high volatile scenario, position building is very important. Let me rephrase. "Smart" position building is important.

Tc

i sometimes feel that the indian markets are heavily operated.Whenthe entire world was crashing by 3-4 percent mid-late december the indian markets were above 6000 trading in a narrow range and then closed above 6100 for the year.I mean there was no good news and inflation problems still persisted even then.Now there is selling everywhere and we are seeing 5750 :lol: in 7 days since the high.

jagankris

i sometimes feel that the indian markets are heavily operated.Whenthe entire world was crashing by 3-4 percent mid-late december the indian markets were above 6000 trading in a narrow range and then closed above 6100 for the year.I mean there was no good news and inflation problems still persisted even then.Now there is selling everywhere and we are seeing 5750 :lol: in 7 days since the high.
Stud,

Stocks don't move they are moved.
Hence it is operated or not is not our concern.

IMO People claiming that Commo/Forex cannot be operated is just a wrong belief.The Sharks or Smart money exists and they will move according to their advantage.

Even if they are operated just join hands with them.
That is the objective.

TC,
JK

jagankris

Nimish Dear,

Still looking to go Swing Long.

Closed by attempted longs and have gone again short.

Lets see, I don't know about 5600 but things are not looking good for very short term. However, the more fast we are falling, the more sooner we'll be reaching the selling "eclipse" zone. Keep trading and make use of this volatility.

In high volatile scenario, position building is very important. Let me rephrase. "Smart" position building is important.

Tc
Dear Raunak bhai,

Markets failing all supports/fib levels and falling non stop. :(
Consecutive 5 days fall ? No pull back ?
Please do some thing :)

Note :- Otherwise will see 5636 tomorrow :(.

Best Regards,
JK