Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Slowly but steadily I am maturing to the fact that TA gives you more chances of winning, keeping your losses in check. Like all other methods it is not 100% foolproof, but it is always better to go with structured probability rather than our whims.
Oh certainly .. Knowledge gives you an edge in everything ... I'll soon be starting a fundamental analysis thread where I'll teach how to analyse firms fundamentally from scratch ... I aim to give out atleast 100 strategies here for TA ... Once am done with it ... I'll switch to fundamentals ... Do not fear developing your own technical system ... Failure comes first ... and then comes success ...

Tc

saivenkat

Oh certainly .. Knowledge gives you an edge in everything ... I'll soon be starting a fundamental analysis thread where I'll teach how to analyse firms fundamentally from scratch ... I aim to give out atleast 100 strategies here for TA ... Once am done with it ... I'll switch to fundamentals ... Do not fear developing your own technical system ... Failure comes first ... and then comes success ...

Tc
Good Work, and we are lucky to be in this forum, where people like you, dedicate a lot of time for novice like me. I agree completely with your last line..
Failure comes first and then success..
Now that i have faced the first part.. Failure.. and its time for second part to come.. Take care friend.
And BTW,friend .. can i have your mail id please, i need to ask you some doubts as an when it occurs to me. :)

Tc
in 1 post in another thread I think i have seen you mention that Fundemental Analysis is difficult to put on a thread. Good u r putting in your time and effort to benefit us all

Thanks and regards

SwingKing

in 1 post in another thread I think i have seen you mention that Fundemental Analysis is difficult to put on a thread. Good u r putting in your time and effort to benefit us all

Thanks and regards
Ya compiling it in one post is very difficult ...

But if one whole thread is dedicated ... It should be possible ...

Tc.

Hi Raunak,

I wanted to mention that I agree with you that failure comes before success, but someone has to survive the failure to taste the success. Trust in the mkt there are some failures that wipe off everything. Trust me.

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

I wanted to mention that I agree with you that failure comes before success, but someone has to survive the failure to taste the success. Trust in the mkt there are some failures that wipe off everything. Trust me.
Watcher,

I know one thing which leads to a wipe out ...

Too much of leverage coupled with lack of knowledge of the risk involved in doing so with absolutely no stop loss (risk management rules).

ooops.............

exited sail at 232 since it trigerred stop loss...

tatamotors is doing good......

just a learning experenice for me.....since real money was involved, there was more concentration of everything about the scripts....price, volume, indicators...etc.

I was not able to get the same concentration on paper trading.....

hope would stick to some strategy with less risk and less profit.....

SwingKing

ooops.............

exited sail at 232 since it trigerred stop loss...

tatamotors is doing good......

just a learning experenice for me.....since real money was involved, there was more concentration of everything about the scripts....price, volume, indicators...etc.

I was not able to get the same concentration on paper trading.....

hope would stick to some strategy with less risk and less profit.....
Good going ....

If you identify a strategy that works, give at least 50 trades (small quantities) to see whether it works or not in real time ...

Tc.

SwingKing

Markets are looking a bit heavy at the moment ...

Have taken short positions (5230) in the NIFTY with a stop loss of 5260 .... This is an extreme high risk trade ... will post the details later as to why I have gone short for the shorter time horizon ...

Please DO NOT trade this signal ....

Tc.