Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Purushottam Ji,
thanks for the list. Earlier, you were sharing the full list which included the difference, zerodha margin etc....Request you to keep sharing that way if it's OK with u. thanks a lot !

Cubt

Algo Trader
Bhartairtel also triggered sir on buy side.....anyway, as noticed, lvls working well on trending day.....and when day is trending, we can see previous couple of days list as well as to maximize the gains....thanks for posting lvls daily.....
Still my question on false BO is unanswered.......Angira/ Cubt??????
During false breakouts, I use to reverse my trades with 2 lots. If it breaks high and started coming down then I short with 2 lots once it breaks low. If necessary I will carry forward for next day. These false breakouts r powerful, so instead of coming out with stop loss, u should reverse the position to make use of it.

It works 90%.

rh6996

Today's stock list awaited....also, pl suggest how to avoid false BOs ....thank you !
My view : You cannot avoid false BOs ! One needs to handle them deftly or with some good strategy or Money Management etc. CUBT had in some thread suggested to USE the principles of ORB with this strategy to make it more profitable.

Purushotham

Checking NR7 setup after a very loooong time. When checking OHLC values in excel, it excites me with new setups.

I was just checking 2 trading setups.

Stock trading above 200 DAY MA

Stock trading below 200 DAY MA

For stocks above 200 DMA
Buy at Open Price-Sell at next day Close Price

For stocks below 200 DMA
Sell at Open Price - Buy at next day Close Price

Back tested it with 1 year data for TATA STEEL & TECH MAHINDRA

TATA STEEL was below 200 DMA from Feb 20 2013 to 21 Oct 2013. During this period total profit was 184 Points.

TATA STEEL went above 200 DMA from 21 Oct 2013 to till date. Profits made was 84

Total Profits made = 268- Rs. 2,68,000.

Same Case with TECH MAHINDRA. Total profit made was 925 = Rs.2,30,000.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
I have not checked what would be MAX draw down in this method. Will work on it later.
Dear Cubt,

The Setup/Strategy of yours looking very good and profitable too...

No data feed needed... Free KeyStocks-Lite is enough to trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.