Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

angira

ADANI slipped....system worked in my first ever trade based on NR7...i'm an intra FUT player so even 1 point is enough for me...it gave 3.
Thanks to AW10 for the set up.
Final thanks to ANGIRA for updating the list.
Dear Angira, can you pl post FUT NR7 as well on daily basis. On my PC, KeyStock-Lite is not working at all.....software encountered problem...this is what i'm getting all the time :(
Thanx,
But All Credit goes to basically thread creater Mr.AW10.

By the way, which error occurred using KeyStock-Lite ?

angira...

Hi Angira,

I am getting graphical view of scanned scrips , then I have to see manually each scrip's PH/PL , Is there any other way in the keylite to get PH/PL of scanned scrips auto matic.

Hi Angira,

I am getting graphical view of scanned scrips , then I have to see manually each scrip's PH/PL , Is there any other way in the keylite to get PH/PL of scanned scrips auto matic.

I guess u are using very old version of this freeware as it is showing price of 1,000 for paid one.

Download latest Keystocks-Lite, as far i remember that has option to export Scan results as Watchlist.

Once you save them as watchlist, just click on MarketWatch button on bottom and from there you can export data which will have PH /PL

** I am not sure whether this option is available in free version or not, in paid one it is available. Some one who has downloaded freeware can confirm please

amitrandive

I guess u are using very old version of this freeware as it is showing price of 1,000 for paid one.

Download latest Keystocks-Lite, as far i remember that has option to export Scan results as Watchlist.

Once you save them as watchlist, just click on MarketWatch button on bottom and from there you can export data which will have PH /PL

** I am not sure whether this option is available in free version or not, in paid one it is available. Some one who has downloaded freeware can confirm please
Devangan

I am using a paid version , please explain how to do this .

Status
Not open for further replies.