Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

angira

angira, u r doing very good job everyday. I reqst u one thing that when the list is too long, pls, do ur own way analysis and cut short the list. thus traders/investors will be comfortable to get in trade. thank u.
Now Whenever list is too long,i will try to remove some script as per my understanding.
If U see my beginning posts i've already said that i only trade some of the stocks whithin NR pattern like SBIN, RELIANCE, SUNPHARMA, BHEL, M&m, LT, TATASTEEL, TCS, DLF,INFY, TATAMOTOR,HINDALCO,TCS.

when list is too long then, it'll be better go with some familiar scripts.

But request to newbies that don't follow blindly any setup or strategy. If script is new for u then pls read some price action with any indicator or pattern. And also paper trade for some time on that script.

angira...

angira, u r doing very good job everyday. I reqst u one thing that when the list is too long, pls, do ur own way analysis and cut short the list. thus traders/investors will be comfortable to get in trade. thank u.
What a typical mentality! The fact that you are getting a list is not enough. Now you want Angira to do further analysis to cut down the list. Why? Can't you do the same yourself? :annoyed:

angira

NR7 stocks watch for date-30/09/2013
cash values with pH-pL

SUNPHARMA :597.5 - 585.95
ACC :1115 - 1093.1
ABIRLANUVO :1246 - 1216
APOLLOHOSP :949 - 936.25
AMBUJACEM* :187.9 - 183.5
COALINDIA :309 - 301.1
GAIL :330.7 - 323.3
HDFC :797 - 777.3
ITC :350.9 - 345.05
JINDALSTEL :239 - 231
TCS* :1961.95 - 1937.45
ZEEL* :241.55 - 236.9
TCS :1961.95 - 1937.45
OFSS :3065 - 3025
NTPC :150 - 146.65

*indicates NR21

angira...

Friends, Recently I came across one US based company that tracks Indian stocks and sends regular email they've sent tabulated list in multiple time frames such as (60 mins/120 mins/240 mins and Daily). I am picking up first and last of the list and reproducing them here. I have not traded on this, but very intrigued by the way the email was laid out. I guess if its worthwhile, you too can sign up and get your own emails.

60 Minutes Bullish
BALRAMCHIN
BOMBAYDY
ESSARSH
MUDRA
ORACLEFIN
SUNPHARMA

Daily Bullish
SUNPHARMA
LUPIN
DABUR
HUL
MPHASIS

60 Minutes Bearish
GLENMARK
GTL
INDIAINFO
IOC-BOM
PUNJLLOYD
TCS

Daily Bearish
GTL
GVKPIL
ESSAROIL
BAJAJHOIN
GUJNRE

angira

NR7 stocks watch as of 01-10-2013
cash values with pH-pL

SBIN :1628 - 1596.65
AXISBANK* :1019.85 - 995.15
BHEL :140.85 - 135.4
BAJAJ-AUTO :2014 - 1978
HINDALCO :113.85 - 110.55
MARUTI :1373.65 - 1340
KOTAKBANK :689.15 - 668.4
HINDUNILVR* :631.85 - 619
RANBAXY* :338 - 328.6
ABB :554 - 539.4
RAYMOND :233.9 - 225

*indicates NR21

angira...

Friends, Recently I came across one US based company that tracks Indian stocks and sends regular email they've sent tabulated list in multiple time frames such as (60 mins/120 mins/240 mins and Daily). I am picking up first and last of the list and reproducing them here. I have not traded on this, but very intrigued by the way the email was laid out. I guess if its worthwhile, you too can sign up and get your own emails.

Daily Bullish
MPHASIS
So-so result. Except for MPHASIS, nothing was spectacular and I've been bullish on this stock since Jan, so nothing new !!!

Angira :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just bumped in this thread after a long time and happy to see that Angira & others are posting so regularly. Credit worthy ......:clapping:

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Biswajit Das

What a typical mentality! The fact that you are getting a list is not enough. Now you want Angira to do further analysis to cut down the list. Why? Can't you do the same yourself? :annoyed:

why r u taking ur head ache, u r surely not asked or requested.... many more newbies are following this thread and they should be guided properly.... angira is the only one man army who is running this thread.... so....

Someone PM'd me for the American site and yes, while predictions are not out of the ordinary, they're not inaccurate either

So, here is the site

https://www.ichimokutrade.com/

Register with your email address and you will get very cleanly laid out daily email alerts with hint on the bias for scrips. Alerts are called "multi time frame alerts" and honestly, I do not understand what they are trying to tell with this time frame thing. So, if you figure this out, lemme in on it. Oh yeah, they've got a free eBook and some videos too which I am yet to explore.

Disclaimer: I do not represent this company in any manner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.