Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day!! Shorted Airtel, RELINFRA, NIFTY, BAJAJ, OPTO CIRCUITS.

My Biggest gain ever in a Single day!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

NR7- Though there may be few small loss trading sessions, but I tell you when you keep fishing am sure you will catch the Big Fish.. It works man!! :thumb:

Biswajit Das

what a power of nr7!! the index is heavily down. perhaps max nr7 stocks opened below nr level. I was looking sunph n sesagoa. sesa has already given up break (nr7). I wasn't dare to buy due to down market. but keep close eye on price and 5 min chart. it also violated 25 ema (12.45pm) and again crossover 25ema and after that it was forming the chart within 10 & 25 ema like E.C.G.(as described by cubt somewhere). lastly, I have entered at 161.10 with some uncertainty and panic and kept tight stop loss of Rs. 160. oh, it was unimaginative ! given good reward to every nr7 traders. thanks.

NR7- Though there may be few small loss trading sessions, but I tell you when you keep fishing am sure you will catch the Big Fish.. It works man!! :thumb:
:clapping: :thumb:

Congrats! Almost the entire list you put up gave great returns. bataindia and yesbank as well!

Biswajit Das

Re: Identifying & Trading NR7 setup

Hello
Can someone advise me the link for downloading file for downloading data & File for identifying NR7 set up stocks for day.

Cheers

Alok Tewari
why do u need this ? u will must get a lot of NR7 stocks everyday. Many members are posting NR7 stocks regular basis. u follow and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.