Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i ve been following this thread for a while now. Of the stocks that were mentioned in nr7 for today, sesagoa, hdfcbank, albk have triggered a breakdown. pls correct me if i am wrong.

hi,
i ve been following this thread for quite a while now. I am trying to check if i have got it right. today sesagoa, hdfcbank & albk gave a breakdown and coal india gave a breakout.
So the 1st three were short sell candidates and the last one was a long candidate.
Pls correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the help!

hi,
i ve been following this thread for quite a while now. I am trying to check if i have got it right. today sesagoa, hdfcbank & albk gave a breakdown and coal india gave a breakout.
So the 1st three were short sell candidates and the last one was a long candidate.
Pls correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the help!
yeah..You are absolutely right!

now the high has been taken out by the albk and sesagoa, which makes them a long candidate. I remember earlier in the thread AW had mentioned that when this happens its a pretty good setup. can any of the more experienced guys shed some more light on this?

now the high has been taken out by the albk and sesagoa, which makes them a long candidate. I remember earlier in the thread AW had mentioned that when this happens its a pretty good setup. can any of the more experienced guys shed some more light on this?
You are right.

Both albk and sesagoa were short candidates in the morning trade, however now NR7 High stop loss is broken and long trade is initiated on both the stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.