Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

rajputz

Nifty never sucks...
70% of the time, u wont find any major directional movement. There is always ways of making money, even when its not moving.

e.g. u long nifty and u short a ATM call (covered call..!)
it was an expression of that particular moment sir....frustrates sometimes...

linkon7

it was an expression of that particular moment sir....frustrates sometimes...
I understand that...! What i wanted to point out was that there are opportunity even when things look frustrating. When u feel frustrated, never place a trade. Chances are, desperation to get in makes you take a trade that you wouldnt touch on other normal days.

hi friends,

me a fresher to day trading.

is there any free softwares for the calculation and charts. any option to get cracked version of amibroker or metastock.(i dont have any experience in both :) )

i saw lot of charts in this thread. please suggest me a free software for the purpose of chart and calcualtions.. (dont require the trading terminals of any brokers)

Satheesh

hi friends,

i saw lot of charts in this thread. please suggest me a free software for the purpose of chart and calcualtions.. (dont require the trading terminals of any brokers)

Satheesh
Linkon's colorful charts enthusing people towards charting!!. Linkon, an opportunity opening up for you as charts vendor/trainer??:):) See there is more than one way to make money from the markets.

veekay304

I understand that...! What i wanted to point out was that there are opportunity even when things look frustrating. When u feel frustrated, never place a trade. Chances are, desperation to get in makes you take a trade that you wouldnt touch on other normal days.
Raj,

To add to what Linkon says..

jab gussa/naaraz aatha/hotha hai na.. kuthe ko bulana aur walking pe jana

apna nahi hai tho padosi ka lena.. nahi tho gali ka..

By the way.. nice business opportunity.. kyon na ek "Rent-a-kutha" kholum...

veekay304

hi friends,

is there any free softwares for the calculation and charts. any option to get cracked version of amibroker or metastock.(i dont have any experience in both :) )

Satheesh
search in software section.. there are free charting softwares.. but may not give such exceptional performances like Ami or metastock

Cracked version...??? hmmm... no suggestions...

Last edited:

linkon7

hi friends,

Satheesh
search for webotron.. in the software section. Its free and powerful. I posted the software long time back.

Cracked version...??? hmmm... no suggestions... from me too...!

linkon7

Linkon's colorful charts enthusing people towards charting!!. Linkon, an opportunity opening up for you as charts vendor/trainer??:):) See there is more than one way to make money from the markets.
The colours in my charts are supposed to keep me awake... specially b'cos of the way nifty's range has been tightening now a days.

plus my kid is grown up. Her Montessori is teaching her colours and i thought i can chip in by using her colours in my charts.