Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

praveen taneja

Sorry to say folks but all these afl and other things are making linkon bro post dump I request linkon bro to start a new thread and all queries we can ask him here isnot it a good idea but choice is still with linkon bro as he have time or not .

vinodkiyer

the Gp dll and the gp stop attachment was also supplied by Linkon which was incorporated into the Afl. Just to let everyone know and Many thanks to Linkon for the GP indicator.

vinodkiyer

Regarding GP indicator.

U must select the direction of trade Long or short from the parameter and then double click on the candle where the Buy or Short arrow shows then, u get trailing stop value from GP line

linkon7

hi praveen,

we are here coding the exact Linkon's strategy into afl therefore not away from the topic. during market hours we will not be discussing afl. But anyway its upto Linkon re starting different thread
I have already opened a thread :
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/37079-linkons-db-bb-system.html

Main purpose is to make a fair copy of all that is said and done. I reserved the first 10 post so that all modifications can be posted in the beginning. Any new comer can contribute to the discussion after grasping what we are trying to achieve...!

veekay304

Anybody wants to explore this Linkon's DB-BB system further, must go through the works of Borris Schlossberg (double BB) and Woodies CCI. Further reading and understand of camarilla levels will strengthen your position and faith in system. Concept of trending Vs Flat day using EMA34 was there in the CCI panel, but I never able to understand that, till Linkon's post on this. For me till then it was " rahne de kya farak padtha hai..";)

Linkon has nicely combined these three systems to come up with much more reliable and high probability system. :clapping: :clapping:

I am looking for more ideas into the original 3 systems first, and then to drill down to simplistic steps by Linkon - in a way trying to find out "why..?" part

I will take more time Linkon to extract the juice atleast 50%..

Appreciates you again

Last edited:

shanki99

hi praveen,

we are here coding the exact Linkon's strategy into afl therefore not away from the topic. during market hours we will not be discussing afl. But anyway its upto Linkon re starting different thread
Vinod

U seems to be well versed in AFLs

Plz help me on this when u are free...shud be simple for u

I want an AFL which plots Horizontal lines for given set of Values.
For eg...i may want Dly pivot lines for for the current day to be plotted. U may wonder, there are AFLs already available for this reqmt. But those AFLs compress the chart as well. It shows all the lines and compresses the chart so that the lines are visible/seen on the chart. So the chart becomes difficult to read.

Help me out

Hope Linkon excuses me for using his thread