Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

bandlab2

another NR4 day .... things are getting boring with nifty. there is life outside nifty. mid caps and some large caps are having nice trend... as nifty tries to go towards 6k, life will be slow and dull. stocks is the way to go now.

just my view

veekay304

another NR4 day .... things are getting boring with nifty. there is life outside nifty. mid caps and some large caps are having nice trend... as nifty tries to go towards 6k, life will be slow and dull. stocks is the way to go now.

just my view
missing you live..

VK

vinodkiyer

With MDP you have the choice of opting for NSE data which is 999/month or yahoo data which is 333 or 415 per month.

the advantage of using NSE data of 999 is that it is direct from nse and also u get futures data.

i have read plenty good opinion about MDP on the web and once my subscription expires with TDI in Feb, i am going in for MDP. (atleast we have fuures data and the data source is not yahoo.)

Hi Linkon7
"Please note that "Adjusted Close" is used to find the pivots and not the LTP (Last traded price). "
Could you please let me know what is adjusted close......also from your posts you refer to last two days High and lows...what is that data for please ....is it connected to Cam levels and cam calculations

regards
sreenan

vinodkiyer

PIB is basically useless platform to trade intraday as it requires security code input for each and every action, so totally stopped trading with PIB

veekay304

VinodkIyer
Suppose you have a PIB account then wouldnt getting PIB converted to AmiBroker be a cheaper alternative.....please examine

Sreenan
Do you get seamless feed from PIB.. I do trade with PIB and my market watch screen in PIB is always on..

Ready to spend a reasonable amount around 1500/month on quality data..

Please advise..

VK

vinodkiyer

again PIB updates only once in 5 minutes otherwise u require to have atleast 200 stocks in ticker list which will reduce ur speed, PIB out of question

veekay304

PIB is basically useless platform to trade intraday as it requires security code input for each and every action, so totally stopped trading with PIB
No Vinod.. once in every 55 minutes you click on connect button on PIB (green button on right side top), thenyou don't have to use security code for connections.......

A security code used for trade will be valid for 60minutes and need to re-enter after 60minutes...

My work around is

1. Press connect button atleast once in every 40-50 minutes..
2. modify your stoploss/entry pending trade every 40-50 minutes

This way I am always in "Ready Trade" mode without intermittent drop-outs...

Server is fully reliable.. never had any complaints about their RM or data or connectivity... Only complaint is about their exhorbitant rate for f&o, which I will be switching to RK Global, once I've done the solicitation..

Hope this helps

VK

vinodkiyer

anyways as I have geojit platform which is 0.01% less than PIB and have batch order function, I do not trade PIB anymore. again I also have the papers ready for RK global where i intend to open account.