Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

praveen taneja

linkon is going to get really angry :rofl:
Angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D:D
he will surely forget about his dog:rofl:

New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength & faith within u, to rejoice in simple pleasures & gear up 4 a new challenges. Wishing u a truly fulfilling 2010

LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human. Think Soul is Soul and it came from the Supreme Soul...Jai Shri Ram
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

well said

happy new year to everyone :thumb:

bandlab2

I use range bars... this eliminates the flat moves that tends to screw up most indicators as time is taken out of the equation.

I prefer using a range of 3 or 5 for short term and a range of 10 or 15 for longer term.
linkon, is the range same as tick? typically how many minutes would a 10 range bar lasts?

linkon7

If I want to draw a thick line at zero level to distinguish it from other lines, how do I do in afl.. (stylethick doesn't help me)..

VK
PlotOHLC(0,3,-3,0,"",colorblack,styleCloud,styleNoLabel);

try this line. the colorblack can be substituted with some conditions for different colors...