In this afl what is meant by TRP levels and how can it be used effectively
And wether the TRP level is same as sentiment lever or different one
kindly shed some light on it
regards
:)

gurmy.

ya i will upoad them again but not finding time as i deleted prev. one
yesterday after reading Laksh post i stopped work on excel sheet
now searched some afl n doing some changes and then u have to do nothing............ just nothing give it live data feed n it will tell when to buy n sell not for nifty but for stocks as well. it draws levels itself.
i m copying material from here n there(sorry to say)
today doing the first trial run.......
Laksh opened my eyes n now doing everything in simple manner so that every body can understand......
sorry for wasting time for past 20 days..... :mad::mad::mad:
thanks mam,
we all are waiting eagerly

khushi00

StockLive: I have seen both the videos and installed. the videos show the process easily. while playing video if you want to pause press space bar. press space again to continue playing. EOD backfill works. RT will have to wait until market starts.

Amibroker: applied the Khushi.afl and :yahoo: wow...what a dazzling view :clap::clap::clap:. You have to see it guys. I am tickled :D.
Khushi ji many many thanks to you :thanx::thanx::thanx:...you are incredibly good hearted. Maybe in addition to trading I should learn this trait too from you.

See you all tomorrow.
MIND IT!
this afl(nakshatra one)looks 3 bars in future so use only with specific stocks n never with nifty
gives good result when suddenly trend changes from flat to trendy thats y i m using with stocks that i choose