Trading Nifty by Levels

khushi00

hi
eximius, ff35, letsgrownow, haushang, athreya, arv11, asnavale...... etc
where were u all guys during market hours?
nowadays i am finding newbies but old friends lost somewhere.....
plz this thread is for all to share their respective strategies.....
we are concerned with profit only not the system......!

hi
Can you please send me the excel file?
I have already sent a email to you (babuvrr AT yahoo.com)

hi
please don't think like that. its not at all only about profit. sentiments are always above all.

well regarding myself, i am avoiding asking and posting during market hours as in one post mr. murthy asked me that it disturbs your attention. regarding discussing about strategies and trades, i will be there surely.
please consider me also in your list as i am with you people and this tread from this thread starting. i agree i don't have great knowledge like you, but surely i will be very happy to discuss about trades during market hours.

Laksh

Frankly I'm a bit disappointed with this thread. Khushi is posting her trades, her profits etc.Kudos to those members who are able to follow her; but sorry I'm unable to follow her mainly because I don't understand the logic behind her trades. I have received all the sheets she sent me; but unable to grasp the logic behind. The 'Level" sheet gave a formula for calculating senti-levels, but when I calculated levels with it it differed from her level given in the sheet as an example. In one of her posts she said that she takes many other things into consideration specially volatility. The volatility sheet does not update automatically; and putting data manually during real-time trade is beyond my capability. Then, even if one calculates volatility manually, how does one integrate that with the senti-levels? In her senti-level calculating sheet there are two different levels depending on the trend of the market; but its not clear what level of trend ie 5m, 15m, 60m is not clear. And how does one determine the trend? Moreover, why does she think the levels calculated by the sheet are sentimental levels and the Gann, Pivot or Camarilla levels are not. What is special about her levels apart from the method of calculation. These are all unanswered questions and plaguing my mind repeatedly. Khushi is a very good trader. No doubt about that. However, her posts do not really enlighten others about her trading method.
This is my personal opinion and feeling about the thread.
Sorry if it hurts Khushi or any of her followers; but this is my sincere opinion.

Laksh

haushang

hi
actually khushi some kind of emergency situation accured in my family so i couldn't made a singal trade after 28th of nov. and i begun my trading from today so i think from now i'll be regular :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

sparun

hi
hi
i am new to this thread and i was surprised profits comes regularly using ur sentimental level could u pls share me ur excel file pls send at csarunmatyahoodotcom. sothat i can also make profits after long time Hoping for ur reply bye