Trading Nifty by Levels

khushi00

Thanks a lot for your explantion. Is Lovable stock is having any major news?
i didn't paid much time yesterday but there was discussion going on moneycontrol.com and also Lovable is very volatile stock and for few days didn't saw any action in it so kept it today on my screen.
but i would recommend u to go for stocks in news only.

i didn't paid much time yesterday but there was discussion going on moneycontrol.com and also Lovable is very volatile stock and for few days didn't saw any action in it so kept it today on my screen.
but i would recommend u to go for stocks in news only.
Thanks a lot khushi

since morning nifty seems to be bearish
volatility sheet says to sell at 4846 and mean is 4882 so i choose 4882
as current days volatility is quite high
then not to forget senti level was around 4893-4896 for down trend (check sheet)
so simply shorted at 4893 with SL 4915 todays high and must have purchased at 4917 as per volatility level of buy if SL hit.
then MACD confirmed down trend at around 4883 so waited for 2nd trgt now waitin for 3rd trgt of 4840
Got it????
thnakyou very much.

the reason i am asking the reason for nifty short is because, i shorted at 4855, with SL of 4865 and target of 4845.
reason for this trade was that at this time CE from 4500 to 5500 were bearish and PE from 4800 to 5500 were bullish.

but it hit my SL.

also at this point sentimental level by your sheet was 4868 for uptrend and 4898 for downtrend.
if possible can you elaborate the reason, why my SL hitted, inspite CE and PE were favourable.

Last edited:

khushi00

the reason i am asking the reason for nifty short is because, i shorted at 4855, with SL of 4865 and target of 4845.
reason for this trade was that at this time CE from 4500 to 5500 were bearish and PE from 4800 to 5500 were bullish.

but it hit my SL.

also at this point sentimental level by your sheet was 4868 for uptrend and 4898 for downtrend.
many mistakes
see my past trades
u took position very late
in morning all PE's bullish so take short in morning around 4895-4898
now u saw that it crashed 30 points
and keep in mind this is our trgt so 1st mistake u r shorting at 1st trgt
Now have u checked support of spot nifty? its around 4849-4855
now 100 times i told that this level is very crucial u r shorting futures when spot is near support so ur SL was to be broken (ur 2nd mistake)
Rahul in todays trade these 2 mistakes were enough for ur SL hit
Clear now?
TARGETS WERE MET 100% IF AN ONLY IF U TAKE POSITIONS AT THE VERY FIRST MOMENT OF DAY WHEN ALL PE's ARE BULLISH OR BEARISH (SAME FOR CE's)
NOT AFTER SOME TIME OF THIS OR CONSECUTIVE TIME WHEN IT OCCURRED!
IF THIS OCCURS DURING DAY THEN CONFIRM WITH OTHER FACTORS
USE MULTIPLE PRINCIPLES.......
Got it?

Last edited:
many mistakes
see my past trades
u took position very late
in morning all PE's bullish so take short in morning around 4895-4898
now u saw that it crashed 30 points
and keep in mind this is our trgt so 1st mistake u r shorting at 1st trgt
Now have u checked support of spot nifty? its around 4849-4855
now 100 times i told that this level is very crucial u r shorting futures when spot is near support so ur SL was to be broken (ur 2nd mistake)
Rahul in todays trade these 2 mistakes were enough for ur SL hit
Clear now?
TARGETS WERE MET 100% IF AN ONLY IF U TAKE POSITIONS AT THE VERY FIRST MOMENT OF DAY WHEN ALL PE's ARE BULLISH OR BEARISH (SAME FOR CE's)
NOT IF THIS OCCURRED AFTER SOME TIME OR CONSECUTIVE TIME !
IF THIS OCCURS DURING DAY THEN CONFIRM WITH OTHER FACTORS
USE MULTIPLE PRINCIPLES.......
Got it?
thanks a ton, u cleared my many doubts.

khushi00

if possible can you elaborate the reason, why my SL hitted, inspite CE and PE were favourable.
in continuation of post 682
many times there is retracement after initial momentum and u got trapped in it!