Trading Nifty by Levels

asnavale

is this thread only for those whose name were on page 2? then i am sorry for making the request. kindly excuse me.

Laksh
Hi Laksh,

The thread is not for only those whose names appear on page 2. What Khushi meant was, you have to thank her in the post on page 2 so that she will send to only those people. You can make a request to her by e-mail also, the mail id for this is given earlier (It is rocketmail (id).

-Anant

Thank you Kushi, my best wishes to your baby. I am a new comer in stock. I am impressed by some TV shows. You could see experts predictions are differ in many aspects. So that how we can fix SLs and Tgts and judge the market is sideway or trends. Can you pls drop a reply for me. Regards

Laksh

sorry to say but i cant post links of my software here(as per order of my husband)
so any body who require amibroker n data feed just post a request or simply thank this post
I will send link on private message
anant,
please note that the post says "just post a request or simply thank this post". so what was wrong in my posting a request? anyway i've now thanked the post as per your advice.

Laksh

khushi00

is this thread only for those whose name were on page 2? then i am sorry for making the request. kindly excuse me.

Laksh
Hi Laksh
Plz dont miss-understand me as its easy for me to track the requests
I just said that plz dont put request here n there n simply thank on page 2.
We r writting in forum n forum means for everyone there is nothing like that views r reserved for some specific people.
If it hurt you then i am sorry.
Morever in 1 post i had written that "new comers who dont know the subject plz excuse"
Here plz give attention that i had written that who dont know subject....

khushi00

In reference to post: 263
Dear friends, on saturday, kgsirasangi mailed me about this sytem
i had gone through the system n found system is a major breakthrough
this system is a big leap ahead that would might take as long as a month to reach upto that level.
Hats off to Author!!
But there are few differences:-
>>this sheet dont consider volumes of futures that are prevailing at a particular time
>>Dont consider buying or selling pressure
>> No importance is given to support n resistance level
>>Put call ratio not taken into account while cosidering trend
>>Incorporating price action of call or put is slight different way as usual
etc....
So i invite all traders here as this this sheet is much near to reality so why not start from this sheet n by day to day experience make it more profitable....
I am removing my excel sheet as it stands nowhere in front of it and at same time urge other traders to discontinue its usage n concentrate on this valuable work......
Thanks to Author n kgsirasangi

khushi00

Today i had gone through the system for whole day and found some problems:
Data book has been taken from same website from which i had taken..... sorry to say but as i am not good at coding so i googled and copied the subject with coding from somewhere
Now today i faced a major prob as system showed buy @ 4733 but for whole day futures never touched 4773, In mornig for a moment it gone till 4780 but thats before 9.30am and system prohibted.
For me sentimental level is 4798-4802
For me trend in morning is very bullish but system says weak bullish so want to know that what to do in such cases from members who already traded with this system.......
If system says to enter @ 4733 and price is already @ 4810 and trend is weak bullish so should we enter or not?
I am also not getting how the targets are decided...
Anyway i think we must give some more days to understand the productivity of this system......

khushi00

hi khushi,

no posts today??:confused::confused:
Ya my daughter kept awake for whole day so just studied excel sheet n done 1 trade of buying lovable @ 389 and booking profits @ 399