Trading Nifty by Levels

khushi00

Sentimental level currently 4690-4694
Now what the purpose of starting this thread is see how this level is attracting again n again attention of traders
at around 1.20pm again when my level of short in morning 4702-4703 reached trend was weak bearish, i crossed fingers n shorted again at 4699 for trgt of 4690 but i saw very less volumes holding abv 4700 so didnt put the bid n in mins it reached morning 1st sentimental trgt of 4680 so i booked 14 points more @ 4685
till now spot hovering around resistance and futures around sentimental level.
Now i can have wonderful lunch with Rs.700 more in my pocket!!

Now what the purpose of starting this thread is see how this level is attracting again n again attention of traders
at around 1.20pm again when my level of short in morning 4702-4703 reached trend was weak bearish, i crossed fingers n shorted again at 4699 for trgt of 4690 but i saw very less volumes holding abv 4700 so didnt put the bid n in mins it reached morning 1st sentimental trgt of 4680 so i booked 14 points more @ 4685
till now spot hovering around resistance and futures around sentimental level.
Now i can have wonderful lunch with Rs.700 more in my pocket!!
nice, congrats for that, good going.
:clap::clap::thumb::clapping::clapping:

khushi00

Dont think of short now
High volumes above resistance

asnavale

khushi00

was thinking to long @ 4701 but missed the Bus
:(:(:(:(

khushi00

khushi morning i was miss the bus because of late but now i catch bus long from 4700 and cover at 4745 dec.:thumb::thumb:
Great :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Bag minimum of 50 points i think it will hit 4750 as its 1st sentimental trgt for long @ 4700
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

haushang

Great :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Bag minimum of 50 points i think it will hit 4750 as its 1st sentimental trgt for long @ 4700
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
yaa dec. after cover my long it will make high of 4798 but i m happy with my 45 points gain :clap::clap:

khushi00

yaa dec. after cover my long it will make high of 4798 but i m happy with my 45 points gain :clap::clap:
sorry i was talking about November future