trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

i am 100% out of shorts and now long 50% qty @5823, reason?

38% fibo level is holding out even after the shutdown USA . rest longs will be created on thursday after looking market action

also, a small bullish (inverted) h&s pattern has been made today on 15 minutes chart , it may be breaking out anytine now , probably markets has started reversing on the upside , lets see
just exactly i had anticipated , longs was a good idea , but the problem was the usa issue with holiday in between i got cold feet and exited it at market close on tuesday, but today gapup is not huge , i have entered longs 50% qty on decline to 5852 , lets see:)

toocool

update about my delivery based holding is that it did good , much better than anticipated , dream come true till now :)

bought it @12.40 and now @19.60...............more than 60% up from buy price

it has broken out of pattern on weekly, made an advance beautifully , volume is good on breakout ,and weekly chart target now set at rs 40 , i hope it takes a some time to get there because if it went there fast , i will be confused ;-) because i want to make tax free money out of it

cheeers

toocool

every freaking person on cnbc is surprised at the upmove..............guess who is not?

me

infact i was miffed with myself on tuesday when i did not enter longs at 5760-5800 future levels so i entered @5823 but because there was holiday and shutdown , and my level of buying was not satisfactory , got cold feet and squared ..........but today was to be long

no doubt about that

toocool

just exactly i had anticipated , longs was a good idea , but the problem was the usa issue with holiday in between i got cold feet and exited it at market close on tuesday, but today gapup is not huge , i have entered longs 50% qty on decline to 5852 , lets see:)
added to my longs @5944 :thumb: hope it goes all good now

reason ? trend is up for daily and hourly charts too , markets fell a bit from highs and i took long near lows of the day established in morning

Last edited:

saakk

what do you think of carrying a short position in nifty below 3 o clock hourly candle???

toocool

what do you think of carrying a short position in nifty below 3 o clock hourly candle???
Sorry to have missed your question, I am on tapatalk (mobile) and I think you asked after closing?

Well as you can see I added to my longs and also carried my 100% Longs home, so I, at this point do not see markets going down, I mean 3 o clock candle signifies nothing as of now today, if markets had taken out the lows of the day, very convincingly, probably then it may have been a chance of change In direction of the trend but not as of now :)