Trading for regular income

Thanks for your reply.

1.Taking BOB as your favorite trading stock.. last 10 sessions it has gone down consistently.Will you please explain what has been your course of action.
2.Do you look for targets achieveable in days, weeks or months ??
3. I have account with HDFC which is Ok for delivery based trading.That means one must have T+2 DAYS in hand to take the next action.
4.Could you also throw some light on what analytic software you use to see targets, or do you read expert's tips etc..

Best regards
1. BOB was my favourite stock. Had changed to IFCI sometime back.
2. Targets are getting achieved 5 times in a day with this volatility.
3. Yes delivery based trading is OK. But get better broker, HDFC and ICICIDIRECT are not meant for this sort of trading. I use Sharekhan.
4. No need software, expert tips. Just follow the strategy and keep on minting money.

1. BOB was my favourite stock. Had changed to IFCI sometime back.
2. Targets are getting achieved 5 times in a day with this volatility.
3. Yes delivery based trading is OK. But get better broker, HDFC and ICICIDIRECT are not meant for this sort of trading. I use Sharekhan.
4. No need software, expert tips. Just follow the strategy and keep on minting money.
when someone says that , keep away from them. which software and which printer do you use to print ? what denominations ?

Last edited:

biyasc

Dear Extra
I M Also Adopting This Strategy For @1.5 Years. And I Find It Realy Best Strategy If U Follow Right Scrip. Ofcourse My Gains Are Very Small Compare To Urs. I Use It For Cent. Text And Rcom. I Sell When It Appriciates 5% And Buy When 2% Down. It Requires Patience. But It Gives Sureshot Gains And Hasselfree Trading.no Need To Keep Stoplosses And Book Loss Thats The Preetiest Part Of It.its An Ideol Method For Working People.
Regards
Hmp
you are in stock market for more than 1.5 years & still you are afraid to book loos. god bless you.

pasha

when someone says that , keep away from them. the most diplomatic word is crooks. which software and which printer do you use to print ? what denominations ?
Thats very unfair to say, when he has tried to help. I don't see what he has to gain when he has clearly provided the strategy for anyone to use.
If you think the strategy is flawed, specifically state how, rather than objecting to his choice of words.

Thats very unfair to say, when he has tried to help. I don't see what he has to gain when he has clearly provided the strategy for anyone to use.
If you think the strategy is flawed, specifically state how, rather than objecting to his choice of words.
new people go by the confidence the other person is showing, when they say mint the money they think the other person knows everything.

once someone i know told me they bought
teledata 500@55=27500
teledata 500@59=29500
teledata 500@69=34500
cost is 91500

asked me if i know anything about the company. i said i do not know about the company , i posted it here for sagi to answer

http://www.traderji.com/105973-post204.html

his answer is this
http://www.traderji.com/105978-post207.html

sit tight till 140, expects 200/250 in 15 months.

i told the person who asked me, that i never heard about the company but someone said above.

actually the person still holds teledata at 17.75, the position today is valued [email protected]=26625

the loss for that person would be -64875. ofcourse the person is not holding because i asked him to hold or sagi asked him to hold , but because he thinks he is a long-term investor and is holding.

so what you speak , may be just 10 lines in forum , but for someone it could translate to 65000 in losses.

now you don't see sagi in these forums. people disappear by the time you want to ask them questions.

minting money, my expertise etc are not appropriate. i do not trade on tips, i never post tips. i post my views, i do not post my credentials(true of fake) to boost my image. "follow what i say , mint money " is not the right way to express your views.

anyway i took out the word , that you are objecting to.

thank you
Srinivas

Last edited:
Hello raosrinivas,

once someone i know told me they bought
teledata 500@55=27500
teledata 500@59=29500
teledata 500@69=34500
This is averaging up.
Trading system of the author of this thread does not mean this.
This analogy you are defining does not fit the strategy discussed here.
Also not all the three companies of teledata are to be listed yet, after demerger.
So the loss you have projected might be incorrect. We will know only when the other 2 companies are listed.
I have earlier made some money in teledata by a system similar to what "expertspeaks" describes.

In my opinion, this system is best for a scrip moving sideways within a range.

Regards,

munna

Last edited:
Hello raosrinivas,

This is averaging up.
Trading system of the author of this thread does not mean this.
This analogy you are defining does not fit the strategy discussed here.
Also not all the three companies of teledata are to be listed yet, after demerger.
So the loss you have projected might be incorrect. We will know only when the other 2 companies are listed.
I have earlier made some money in teledata by a system similar to what "expertspeaks" describes.

In my opinion, this system is best for a scrip moving sideways within a range.

Regards,

munna
i am not saying that your system is wrong. i am only asking for "disclaimer", instead of "follow and mint money" , does it mean if someone loses money you are going to reimburse money ? this thread has all the shades of sagi's thread.

Last edited:
Expertspeaks is just illustrating a strategy and is not posting any TIPs. Hence I concur with Pasha & munnakv. However, Expertspeak should not have used superlative like "MINT MONEY"

sorry if I hurt anybody.

i am not saying that your system is wrong. i am only asking for "disclaimer", instead of "follow and mint money" , does it mean if someone loses money you are going to reimburse money ?
raosrinivas,
No system really guarentees positive return.
The sytem discussed here is by no means an exception. :p
Its just another system using which I have made a few thousands.
That, I lost most of that in the past one month is another story :D

The author I guess, wanted to share something that he found successful.
However, its for "expertspeaks" to talk about the "disclaimer" part instead of "mint money" phrase.
Over to "expertspeaks". :cool:

Cheers,

munna

Last edited:
Hi Friends

We at traderji are an enlightened lot and I presume are here to share views,opinions, ideas and techniques. And with that maybe make some money for ourselves.. I also presume that in equity market which is highly risky, no one enters without any education(of the market)... whoever does, loses ! Now in my opinion "Mint Money" is a metaphor for "Make Money", not discounting the risks of the market.
The author has at the outset indicated that this technique works with few scrips not just any...
Asking for disclaimers is a little too much..

My Disclaimer : I do not know the author. On traderji lets learn from each other and share. What works for one may or may not work for others.

Cheers to all