trading emotions

finally trade after 20 day break , put market order at 70 but filled at 83 , plan was to trail by bar low of 15m , but lost patience again and book at 50 , after that market went upto 405 , but it's ok , atleast start is in positive . even after 20 day break , am unable to totally control my emotions .

first time full control on emotions ,
despite of loss of 6771 , i happy because at no time i feel tensed , i put my metal stop at 15449, and buy at high thinking of continuity of trend .no matter today is loss , but glad as was in total control.

only problem i today faced is slippage , in buy i got approx 10 point slippage and in selling also i get nearly 10 points slippage , so in total 22 point slippage .......have to look into thi s problem .

jahan

finally trade after 20 day break , put market order at 70 but filled at 83 , plan was to trail by bar low of 15m , but lost patience again and book at 50 , after that market went upto 405 , but it's ok , atleast start is in positive . even after 20 day break , am unable to totally control my emotions .
Hello,

My few cents to u......

1)first thing u need to know is why ur trading...(eg:for excitement,for profits,or its ur hobby..,,,etc)

2).u need to know ur belief about market....(what u believe in the sense of how market is structured for u or what market looks like for u....)....,bcoz u only can trade ur beliefs.

3).u need to know about Capital management and Risk-management,for the markets u prefer to trade.
see risk management is more important than Capital management...bcoz it is the only thing which can increase or decrease ur Capital....and when come to Capital Management it will define ur Objectives ur going to achieve in relation to RM.

Always know ur potential average loss on every trade that ur willing to take before entering ur trade....and make sure that u didn't exceed that loss on an average basis.

4).u need to know ur Position sizing based on ur Average-risk per Trade.

5).U need to know ur Trading method/systems Expectancy.

based on this u can fairly estimate ur Trading method and get confidence of ur method and then u can easily enter and exit the trades without emotions....u also need to do mental rehearsals of ur entries and exits so that ur Mind automatically pulls the trigger.ur thought process will change by doing Mental rehearsals.

Regards,

first time full control on emotions ,
despite of loss of 6771 , i happy because at no time i feel tensed , i put my metal stop at 15449, and buy at high thinking of continuity of trend .no matter today is loss , but glad as was in total control.

SL at about 140 pts ?? How come ? Was the stoploss dictated by any strategy ?

SL at about 140 pts ?? How come ? Was the stoploss dictated by any strategy ?

@TP ,trading tf 15m, actually put order on crossing of bull bar at 15560 , but get filled at 75 (worst filled, too much slippage) , thinking was that it may touch next resistance lvls, as it is trading above the resistance lvl currently .
sl just beneath the resistance zone , so i put sl on 15449, which get filled on 15439 (again 11 point slippage) , one time it rebound from 15452 and saves my sl and after some time it takes it off.

how senior's here avoid too much slippage ?

this trade goes well , after buying price came down , and making attempts to go lower , to remain disclipine i put sl and sit calmly ,
first lot get booked as plan .
second lot i loose patience and book early , plan was to trail by 15m bar low but i scare that this profit may evoprate so book at 95 , mistake made here .know that market break resistance and may rose more but scare up so booked .
overall get profitted in this trade and that is a sigh of relief .

all trades went right as i think , only in last lot booking i overconfident and not book at 415 , thinking that it may test 460 , that cost me 50 point less profit , it's ok .
but overall day is positive that is more important and i traded as per my plan ,
1 mistake i also did that i did not care of policy and take trade just before that with a strict sl , thinking was that if goes in favour than i gain and if opposite than sl is there for care .

honest rewiew by myself :
1) i am thinking trading is very easy , i have learn a pivot method and that's it , i will earn .
2)due to foolishness , one day i trade out of my capacity and get 11k loss , that spoil my all budget .
3)have no special method , only i am scalping on basis of trend .
4)have fear in mind that i get loss/ my profit get evouraprate , is the main reason for not getting big hit and my most of failed trades .
5)after putting sl , not repect them is also one reason , i put sl and than after if current price is stalling or just one red bar come , i squre up by fear , and from next bar it again resume it's trend.
6) till now , i get loss in all nifty trades .
7)bnf is the thing which suits me , it gave atleast some moves .
8)trading by purely price actin currently .
9) i left my job , thinking that trading is awesome , now relize that despite of my full effort i am not reaching even 10% of my job payment .
10)will try more 3 months if get atleast 10k from it , i will continue or left trading and seach again a new job .