Trading Diary - Using MACD, ADX for September Series

akhill

as such, after the timing of that post, market went from 10010 to 10036 and then back to 10020 levels :confused: market is behavin in a mysterious manner today. but a 25 point breakout was expected anyway.

akhill

for previous long at 10010, exit at 10060.

reason : MACD histogram above 5.0, which is two times the length of the signal line (2.48) right now.

akhill

Done for the day.

Carryin home september options

BNF 11000 CE 40 lots @11.80

SBIN 2050 CE 4 lots @ 9.30

Does anyone know at what time GDP data will be released ??

Last edited:

mravi

Around 11 AM normally. But talking heads in TV will tell the timings..

akhill

i dont know whats wrong with me, monetary policy is nowhere around the corner until sep 17th, but i was under the blind assumption thinking that the policy will be announced tomorrow dammit.. :mad::mad::mad:

gotta exit the banknifty calls tomorrow.. right now its trading 4 rupees above my breakeven :thumb:

akhill

Can anyone brief me or detail me on how the GDP data will impact our economy ?? If you can give links to any articles, that would be very greatful. I have been googling for a while, but could nt really find any.

akhill

As per my understanding, tomorrow first half may trade lower than open and then in the second half the market may go up and close 15 or 20 points above the open. Let me see if this is right.