Trading Diary logs

today one of my fan asked me question.
i am just normal trader like u ....

1) How did you improve your psychological risk tolerance level ? - did you gradually increase trade size as profits grew ?

Rules of jesse livermore are primary foundation of my trading style... and yes i do break them lol even he did break it

Markets have given me so much hits .. i have reached part where i feel no pain .I stand like rocky saying more more more .on Saturday evening when u busy with gf ... i am busy with my gf Charts ... that what makes my decision in advance what i am going to buy it .I am still learning .
and i think even bald guy don;t know what he will do next tomorrow he sees open interest and works according to it .

When i loose i loose badly :xD once i made 500% and i lost all of it .then i decided if capital goes half book the loss :xD

2)After taking a trade when trade goes in favor/or against how do you feel ? (At least to me if trade size is huge - I couldn't bear/hold on to the trades
And I end up with early exits or book loss panicking.
).

if trade goes in my favor my expecation increases and i try to hold till 3:00 pm.best is to watch Movin averages 50 days 100 days 200 days etc or ema 12 that i use sometimes. i put on music and just watch the green and red bars.u should put trade Sl .... normally i put 20% trade as Sl .Sl don;t work it gets hitted.

3) How much risk% on capital you take on each trade ? or how do you decide your trade size ?

Trading taught me if u are in loosing trade exit at 20% OR if it goes 50% loss Hell get out... sometimes averaging works but it doesn;t goes well. so don;t do it.don;t average looser .Always keep backup capital.

4)And some times I have seen you averaging.
Do you take the first trade(trade size - say 50%) taking in to consideration of averaging in case trade doesn't move in favor.(Next 50% at lower price). ?

i am noob trader. i take whole position in 1 go ....Averaging doesn;t result in profits. it;s better to get out and trade another day.Averaging don;t work all time.Bald guy does head and shoulder all time. he is only buyer and he is only seller that trades in lot of quantity.

5)What gives you confidence to take trades with in few minutes of opening ?

This is my fav question ... On sunday morning i had decided i will buy puts on monday . My graph was saying me market will go down whole sunday.
My losses give me confidence :) your losses are best teacher never make same mistake twice ...( i didn;t carrry home loosing position today i sold off sitting on cash ^^^

don;t forget in end both call and put tend to move towards ZERO so be careful for last 10 days of expiry
better trade next month .
never carry loosing position Home ( i tend to break that rule sometime. u can always reenter tomorrow.)

You want to be successful make your own research make your own style.
never copy the jim that makes 100 or 500% :D:mad: coz higher they climb harder they fall
Always concentrate on your stop loss :xD

These Algo are designed in such a way they will extarck every drop of your money and make u beggar . making u addicted to it. So invest only that u can afford to loose .

You need Nerves of steel to trade option.
While amateurs go broke by taking large losses,professionals go broke by taking small profits......

Last edited:
Bought 8600 CE @ 42.5

Sold @ 46.2

bought 8400 PE @ 42 :xD

Places a stop loss 20% :xD hehe and little joe was thinking he can break half million :xD
extends stop loss to no edit 50% :xD Sl be 24.8

sold PE @ 43.4 (wasn;t moving like i wantred to move )

Bought 8500 CE @ 85.5
sells @86
buys 8500 Ce @ 79
sells @ 80.6

Bought 8400 PE @ 47
puts stop loss 34.4 sits sleep i am tired

SolD @ 58 :xD

thats it for today
closes pc

sleeps

buffering was taking forever so back to trading

buys Qty 5900 8500 Ce @ 65.3

Sold @ 70

Bought September 8000PE qty 8000 :xD @36.8 [invested :xD]

Last edited:
sold sept put squared off

bought 8400 PE qty 7000 @ average 63.6

Buy right sit tight No pain

And little jim thought it can break half million ^^^

this is either become history Or Make a history :xD Trade.. idc will extend it till end of expiry ...
Sl be 29 :xD x3... kioken x3 times

removes stop loss will decide what to do at 3:00 pm
this could be abc wave to be confirmed at 3:00 :xD ... if it c then CMp thats 37 ... so
it might go 3-4 times :p

puts sell put @ 139 and sleeps

Last edited:
shhh i missed your comments haha
actually it;s 4.5 i wanted to break half million mark lol

Dheevara prasara shourya bhaara
Uthsara sthira ghumbheera
Dheevara prasara shourya bhaara
Uthsara sthhira ghumbheera
Dheevara dhariki cherara
Sundhara cheli needheyra

this one is going to be in THREE DIGITS :xD :xD and or may be even beyond beyod
on friday 3:00 pm we will get clear picture win or fail...
carry forward half price will be (64/2 = 32 today low is not even 32 so safe to carry forward.)
that doesn;t violates 50% loss book profit :xD on closing basis
my seat will start melting when it touches 28-29 untill then I am firm as rock :xD
Bald can hold up to max 3-5 days the 35 million nifty that he bought .
Actually this one is showing me 160K loss today... i made 32K from my overnight put sep so 130K loss from
capital :xD.. anyways it;s not loss untill u book it

Last edited:

umeshmandal

sold sept put squared off

bought 8400 PE qty 7000 @ average 63.6

Buy right sit tight No pain

And little jim thought it can break half million ^^^

this is either become history Or Make a history :xD Trade.. idc will extend it till end of expiry ...
Sl be 29 :xD x3... kioken x3 times

removes stop loss will decide what to do at 3:00 pm
this could be abc wave to be confirmed at 3:00 :xD ... if it c then CMp thats 37 ... so
it might go 3-4 times :p

puts sell put @ 139 and sleeps
Buying 7000 qty 8400 PE : It wasnt buy right sit tight no pain !
It was more like : Buy I must, doesn't matter if I go bust ! :p
You must be bearing an excruciating pain through out the day as 8400 PE made a low of ~35 and closed around 40 !
Anyways, do explain in simple words the "WHY" of your Trades ! :D

true intelligent trade would have been exited at 49 and reentering again @ 35

but again if u go to take that u fell in emotion trap so
there is only 1 side of market and thats right side.

8500 CE never crossed 100 so that only indicated me negative side will win sooner or later.

Now question is tomorrow how much it goes and how much i can control my patience.will we see 3 digit Evil smile

i will update whenever i squareoff . Something inside me says me to continue trade till expiry but idk .

Last edited:

kainiteh

Subscribed...
I am always having query while putting stop loss,
"What if my stop loss will jumped without crossing?"
Most of your trades are crazy
of course, one conversation you can
find common in Anime "I will never loss"
keep going... Half million.. god.. it is too big to me
All the best

I squared off 79 ...
playing safe ... broke half million range :xD

bought 12000 Qty sept 8000 PE @ 45 :xD

became investor :xD

damm i lfall in love with this song

@kainiteh
Sl are meant to be broken
They can break Sl but they cann;t break my Hard work ... the day they break my hard work game is over
Sl jumped ... thats how they trap u ... u need to be smart Or have faith in your trading :xD

Anime indicated my health at the time of trade....:clap:

Sold sept 8000 PE @ 49 :xd thats it for today

NOw straight Last day of nifty Smiles :xD

decided 300K will give to my parents ....
Now got to earn for myself and for govt ^^

i broke half million 1 time i can do it again lol Helll
sitting on cash for a while now

watching green candle and red candle lets see it it ever reached 3 digit ... Idea of proving right is imp no trade taken for now today resting

Last edited: