Trading Diary logs

TraderRavi

low risk profile
loss in 8400 Pe all gone...Net loss 140K

Thats happens when your mental stop loss hits and u don;t square off it becomes Buy and hope

all left was 36 K lol ( so now losing 15K from base money where i started lol)

bought 8600 CE Aug from it :xd
chalo bhai , sab paisa gawa diye ho, ab august mein dekhte hain , kya karte ho :cool:

when u get loss feel it for 3 min then forget it .....
else u cann;t make profit. This could have been my half Million trade ya know but it didn; work out ..... 8000 Qty x 62 = ? :mad::mad:

Mistakes...

If it goes below R.s 10 it;s sure death.
When u buy immediately place a stop loss what so ever .Original plan was to put Sl but as mental Sl hitted u never placed a Sl and that happened

On bright side i did make X300 with my little 8450 Pe thats the money i still have i think

so yup u still got it :xD

Neevr let losses take control :) money lost can be made again :)

my intra day option career is over i think untill i get sufficent funds
Now sitting on 8600 CE call 500@73

Last edited:

option rule for survival

Sl to be placed at 20% .....If ever even before placing Sl is hitted....then Primary Sl FAIL But secondary stop loss @ 50% and Nothing can change that never loose more then 50% on single Trade. that's MAx STOP rule.

Early SL is always better coz Right Trade shows profit from Start Remember that

** Always make a strike selection based on open price for last day :xD.....(Paid 140K for that line lol) AKA Grandfather Rule

Anyways New day New Trade :)

Day 31/07/2015
loss is already there in Primary Base value ..... now it;s wait and sit game

Sl should be 58 can be extended till 35 for current trade
Sits on 8600 CE

Last edited:
Sold 82

now sitting on cash

rebuys same @ 88 lol

sells @ 88
rebuys @ 83

Time 10:23
STUDY maxchoi

8400 PE 441350
8500 CE 216700

Time 10:34
IT shifted 8800 CE 244225

Shifted again
Time 10:58
8400 PE 471425
8900 CE 344650

Squarted off @ 93 :xD

buys again @100.45
time 1:22
8400 PE 841800
8800 CE 591850

Squarted off @104

thats it for today

i reached 50K that's my base capital :xD haha
so now back to where i started like 2 months ago :xD

Zina hai tao pyala

Bought again @ 108

sold @ 108.5 :(

Last edited:
i know that you don;t loose untill it;s times up now still have few hrs :)

Sold 8450 PE @ 39

bought another 1800 8400PE @ 3.5 now it;s 10K qty lol

loss in 8400 Pe all gone...Net loss 140K

Thats happens when your mental stop loss hits and u don;t square off it becomes Buy and hope

all left was 36 K lol ( so now losing 15K from base money where i started lol)

bought 8600 CE Aug from it :xd
HI test123, seems to be a huge loss...
i had made a similar trade and u had advised me to get out with whatever was left :)
Finaly i lost everything, but as i had said it was small amount of my trade and hence took the risk.
I can see u didnt follow own rules which u had set.. Better to place stop loss because i think mental stop loss is tough to follow.

Also i can see that u trade with all money (like all in with poker :) ) But i think money management here can play important role. If u trade with say 20 to 30 % of ur initial money and trade doesnt work u can trade with 50 % on the other side and continue with ur trade..

I am just saying these bcoz i used to trade in similar way as u did. But markets teach us in the hard way and that hard way is our money. Only issue with these technique is we think we will be always right but we should never forget that market is always right and it may go against us :)

U are doing really good trades but few trades are getting ur money. So just manage the money..

All the best friend and do get all ur money back from market :thumb:

what u palyed was sure short loss and slow death.
what i played was short death i took my chances to break half million R.s :xD

Loss has never stopped me from trading like i said :)
i made profit 1 time i can make profit again too :)

money lost u can never get back .
All u can do is don;t repeat the mistake twice :) cheers

my failure cause was :- i broke many rules lol ... even before i could place stop loss it was already quoting 11 i bought at 17..... hence i made
rule 2 :-- Get out at 50% of your money that's still nice escape :)

you don;t go broke taking small trade nope u don;t but u will never able to make Big fortunes either :)
The Higher They Rise, The Harder They Fall
i met a old friend this sat he said he is making like 250K a year and job is nice ... i said lol i do a job where i losse 140K in a 1 day lol..... For normal ppls 140K is quite a tata nano but what can i say i guess
i am aakal ka mara :xD

Trading on last day of option is like

Yes thats real pic
and i guess when i went to catch the crocks tail this time it bit me lol.
Cann;t wait for next expiry where i will grab his tail wearing iron man suite :xd

Last edited:
HAHA nice one :)
I just said bcoz i was on the same path as u are.. wen i started last year from 40k of initial amount in just 3 months i made it to 6 lakh :)
but since i was making huge trades i lost my fortune equally fast :(

But this proves that money can be made super fast if we are ready to take risk as well. But the only concern is winner will be one who is able to hold the money at the end.

Ur doing good trades and doing it confidently. And its good be motivated and positive :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
HAHA nice one :)
I just said bcoz i was on the same path as u are.. wen i started last year from 40k of initial amount in just 3 months i made it to 6 lakh :)
but since i was making huge trades i lost my fortune equally fast :(

But this proves that money can be made super fast if we are ready to take risk as well. But the only concern is winner will be one who is able to hold the money at the end.

Ur doing good trades and doing it confidently. And its good be motivated and positive :thumb:
you people are new to TJ , you have not seen bets by vadivelu in options positional bets, he made 60-70 lakhs in 2-3 months than lost all , he used to bet 15- 16000 Q in one go , unfortunately could not hold to profits :(

you people are new to TJ , you have not seen bets by vadivelu in options positional bets, he made 60-70 lakhs in 2-3 months than lost all , he used to bet 15- 16000 Q in one go , unfortunately could not hold to profits :(
OHHH Is it? thats an excellent money made and lost :)
that is what i said i think in the end u should be able to hold the money or what would be the use of ur trades? Money management should be a imp part of ur trading strategy is what i have learned from markets in hard way...