Trading Challenge II : 300% in 5 months

Satya.

u r facing fear of xcecution dost,d way u doing it december aa jayega n u'd b SOH
tek any 2 scrips n strt trding,u already hv nyc capital n method
yeh over analysis ho raha hai dost

SwagatN

u r facing fear of xcecution dost,d way u doing it december aa jayega n u'd b SOH
tek any 2 scrips n strt trding,u already hv nyc capital n method
yeh over analysis ho raha hai dost
Pehele koi trade toh aye.. Phir fear ko face karenge.. This time (from yesterday) I have started with all my homework done.. But I have not got any good setup..I am doing my part, the outcome is not in my hand, If this how its going to be till December then let it be.. I will accept that..

UberMachine

Pehele koi trade toh aye.. Phir fear ko face karenge.. This time (from yesterday) I have started with all my homework done.. But I have not got any good setup..I am doing my part, the outcome is not in my hand, If this how its going to be till December then let it be.. I will accept that..
You have built up your system; time to respect it.
So go by it. If it doesn't show any trades, then its best not to trade

MSN1979

many people comment without reading /understanding your thread.

SwagatN

Date 9 Aug 2018

I was tracking 14 stocks today and got a trade setup in KOTAKBANK on short side. Took the trade but it did not workout. So scracthed for minor loss.
Later a trend reversal LONG also came but I did not find any entry pattern in 1m chart. So I left it.

VJAY

Date 9 Aug 2018

I was tracking 14 stocks today and got a trade setup in KOTAKBANK on short side. Took the trade but it did not workout. So scracthed for minor loss.
Later a trend reversal LONG also came but I did not find any entry pattern in 1m chart. So I left it.

Copy of me arround 2010-2012 period :D

SwagatN

Copy of me arround 2010-2012 period :D
Well, then it shows persistence always wins in long run..

A thought to self - >>> Never Give up <<<

If you dont mind can you please throw some light on what exactly did you recall from the above post and your experience from those time. And today after successfully come this far how do you value that past time in helping you build your present ?

That will be surely helpful to me and others who are following this..

VJAY

Well, then it shows persistence always wins in long run..

A thought to self - >>> Never Give up <<<

If you dont mind can you please throw some light on what exactly did you recall from the above post and your experience from those time. And today after successfully come this far how do you value that past time in helping you build your present ?

That will be surely helpful to me and others who are following this..
Nothing special dear swagat ...as far my journey Will do it in future(though its all started from TJ itself) ...but not now :) ....please compare your trades & thoughts after market taking some rest with cool mind and look that chart which you traded....you can get many insights that make you grow diferently.....