Trading Challenge II : 300% in 5 months

SwagatN

10:30 AM

TATASTEEL After supply coming over previous day high and 600, now there seems to be demand coming over. 1m chart is yet to turn bullish. So no decision on any trade plan yet.

NIFTY Buyers are still trying to defend NIFTY. Strong bullish sentiment was seen near 11560. Probably price is going to stay rangebound for a while here

BANKNIFTY BANKNIFTY shows an indecision after a strong supply in morning, 5m shows a congestion from 28290 - 28250.

SwagatN

11:30 AM

TATASTEEL - A new intraday low is made on moderate selling. 5m downtrend resumed. 1m is bearish, but the left over demand need to get absorbed for price to come down, will watch closely.

NIFTY - continued to be rangebound between 590 to 560.

BANKNIFTY - A new intraday low is made, and bears lack conviction here. 1m downtrend shows more buyers at this level. I would not like to look for any SHORT here. Counter trend LONG ?? Lets see

SwagatN

11:30 AM

TATASTEEL - A new intraday low is made on moderate selling. 5m downtrend resumed. 1m is bearish, but the left over demand need to get absorbed for price to come down, will watch closely.
Seems something went wrong with my reading.. Did not see the SHORT coming near 593/594..

primitivetrader

seems you are scared of opening a position due to past exp. and now mind is escaping by forcing you to focus on chart reading and too much analysis.

SwagatN

12:30 PM

TATASTEEL = 5m downtrend continued, SHORT is still ON, I missed this :(

NIFTY = Tested day's low, But bounced back.. High activity was seen. Lets see where does it go from here..

BANKNIFTY = 5m downtrend. Sellers seems to have got a good hand. Might look for short if the next pullback lack strength.

SwagatN

@SwagatN apart from your past experience,do you have any fear about those sebi restriction news on retail traders?
To be honest.. I believe whatever will happen will happen for good. I do not want to loose my mind on fear of unseen future, rather it is the present that I am minding. ( I am also trying to apply this ideology in my real trading, where my mind is very much wired with past experiences). Need to let go of the past and also no worry about future, The present is all I have..

======================================================

There is also another thing. When I started my 1st challenge, one day a thought came to my mind. "What am I going to stake on this challenge?" There is no meaning of a challenge If I am loosing it, then starting it again then again the same thing of stopping and starting over.. So what I am i willing to loose If i loose the bet ? Can I stop trading for life ?? I answered NO. Because I do not want to stop trading and do anything else other than trading.. But still I lost and started the challenge again.. So why did not I make this bet of quitting trading If I lost ?? Because I fear. I fear of loosing (may be somewhere I knew I was not gonna make it). I fear of venturing into something else new leaving trading/ (May be trading has become my comfort zone). And with all this that challenge was not a fair challenge.. Cuase there was nothing at stake from my side.. It was just as good as a game..

Now the 2nd challenge has started, and since that day I am again asking myself the same question, Can I bet to quit trading if I loose the challenge ? And still I have not found the gut to accept it.. Will anyone do his job the same way when his life is at risk ?? They will work their butt off to make things done.. right ?? Because it is their survival now at question.. SO may be I doubt somewhere if i can put of a work with such a level (which I have never done so far) in order to win the challenge and save my trading career.

Now thinking of the worst case of that SEBI rule, may be retail traders will go out of business because of zero margin and drop in liquidity and that will ensure a stopping in my trading activity too.. So whether I want or not, it does not matter, If I dont make money then there will be no trading. So just now while replying to this post I realised that the Universe is playing this challenge with me, and it just made the whole thing more interesting.. Now the ask is - "Make 300% in 5 months, Or Leave trading for good". Am I up to it now ?? Hell Yeah..

The stakes just got higher. I am ready to accept this now. I am ready to work my a## off to do whatever it takes to win the challenge. Cause now my survival is on stake.. So I am ready to leave trading If I fail this time.. Its now or never..

>>> NEVER GIVE UP <<< (Really ??)

Last edited: