Trading BNF to be independent

sumosanammain

Short doing good!! (Me not trading it though)
Do you have a concrete set of rules? If so, take a 3 day break, and WRITE down the list of trades for the past 6 months. Visually backtesting is useless. Writing makes patterns like streaks of wins and losses visible.

And then decide if the 2nd trade for the day is generally good or bad. Then stick to that decision.

rh6996

Do you have a concrete set of rules? If so, take a 3 day break, and WRITE down the list of trades for the past 6 months. Visually backtesting is useless. Writing makes patterns like streaks of wins and losses visible.

And then decide if the 2nd trade for the day is generally good or bad. Then stick to that decision.
Thanks , I have written set of rules, but the same were not working in BNF as good as they were working in other scripts including NF.

I also as a rule write down historical trades, looking at the charts bar by bar! The second trades are mixed, win and loose... but BNF somehow scares me. It is more of an exercise to come out of this fear!! I am already taking NF and SBI positional trades and dont fear them. Its more about my mind set than anygthing else. As suggested will have a relook at the second and more trades in a day to augment my confidence! Thanks again. :)

rh6996

Not a good day to trade BNF it seems... LONG Trade not going anywhere... range 10882 to 10918 for almost an hour. Long triggered at 10902!! Me not in trade.