Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

That's exactly what I did, yesterday. He said he would get back to me later in the day.

Yesterday has turned into today. No sign of him yet.
You have all this in writing from them ? Get a written record as much as possible, then you can approach the regulator.

^^
I don't know what you mean by 'written'. It is all phone conversation. Their terms and conditions for AMC is written, I guess. Also the fact that they have debited that amount is written. So is the fact that they have de-activated the account after debiting this amount.

Anyway, I am not expecting them to refund any money. They will find one excuse or other to avoid paying.

However, I do intend to write to SEBI about this.

^^
I don't know what you mean by 'written'. It is all phone conversation. Their terms and conditions for AMC is written, I guess. Also the fact that they have debited that amount is written. So is the fact that they have de-activated the account after debiting this amount.

Anyway, I am not expecting them to refund any money. They will find one excuse or other to avoid paying.

However, I do intend to write to SEBI about this.
Whatever they "say" may not be applicable, may not be provable. If you have to go to the higher authorities, then you are going to need credible records. Voice recordings, written queries/replies etc. are far more credible than saying "oh they said this, I said this".

My experience with Share Khan is getting bitter by the day.

Right now, my Trade Tiger account is de-activated.

When I contacted my local service manager, I was told that it is because of low trading activity and that I have to put in Rs 25,000 minimum in my Dmat and start trading to get access to TT.

Full disclosure: I use TT only for charting purposes and not for trading.

So I called up their Mumbai office. 1st time I did this, the lady told me that I have to do an annual AMC of Rs 6000. Next day when I called her up again, she just asked me to refer to the local service manager, and do what he says.

Funny part is, I already have AMC of Rs 2000 and they have dutifully debited this amount on 12/3/2019. After collecting AMC of 2,000, they have de-activated TT a/c.

This. is. pure. fraud.
Hi! We would like to connect with you regarding this. Request you to share your contact number or customer ID here so that we can get in touch with you.

Whatever they "say" may not be applicable, may not be provable. If you have to go to the higher authorities, then you are going to need credible records. Voice recordings, written queries/replies etc. are far more credible than saying "oh they said this, I said this".
I understand that he-said-she-said, doesn't work. I have written an email and awaiting a response