Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

TDST resistance is pierced today, so may be yesterday was a pre-empt, your trade may reincarnate today.
Vivek
True, but I'm actually working on something on these lines and the results appear to be pretty good in terms or R:R.
For me, it doesn't matter since whatever trades that are based on this are intraday Stock Fut, such leveraged stuff isn't something for overnight.
I went into the trade at opening (reinforced with Price Action etc) and got a good trade.

Now if we can come up with such high probability trades, knowing very well, going into a trade then you'll have a very good equity curve.
I've read from the Horse's mouth that simple CAGR isn't the benchmark but your max drawdowns and Sharpe Ratio are more important over the long run.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
True, but I'm actually working on something on these lines and the results appear to be pretty good in terms or R:R.
For me, it doesn't matter since whatever trades that are based on this are intraday Stock Fut, such leveraged stuff isn't something for overnight.
I went into the trade at opening (reinforced with Price Action etc) and got a good trade.

Now if we can come up with such high probability trades, knowing very well, going into a trade then you'll have a very good equity curve.
I've read from the Horse's mouth that simple CAGR isn't the benchmark but your max drawdowns and Sharpe Ratio are more important over the long run.
Bhai, please share what you are working on, humein bhi R:R improve karna hai.

Vivek

travi

Bhai, please share what you are working on, humein bhi R:R improve karna hai.

Vivek
Yes Sir :) very nascent stage, the thought came while I was on a break, just paper traded a few.
Nothing new though, but we try to catch intraday moves on patterns similar to the Axis bank move.
A lot of manual work is there, need to find time or a guy to clean-up & modify the AFL as well.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes Sir :) very nascent stage, the thought came while I was on a break, just paper traded a few.
Nothing new though, but we try to catch intraday moves on patterns similar to the Axis bank move.
Are you trading setups or daily TDST failures on intraday basis?

Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I will post charts now and then, I have still posted that Nifty is near combo completion. After posting more than 100 labelled charts in the thread, if still I can't make somebody understand,then it only means I am a bad teacher or ....

Vivek
or Students brain is not powerful enough to grasp it !!