Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Dear vivek bro,
Please cross check colpal
Vijay bhai, I see two buy setups, first (bigger) is valid. I basically deferred 12 and 13, so as to arrive at more favourable close 13

Last edited:

VJAY

Vijay bhai, I see two buy setups, first (bigger) is valid. I basically deferred 12 and 13, so as to arrive at more favourable close 13<12<11.
Otherwise 13 CD completed two days earlier I suppose.

Vivek
okey then its need to close below CD8 too ...am right?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
is amibroker free version (not trial version for 30 days) available. Im ok with using charts after market hours.

thanks
Amibroker demo is free (for ever), however it doesn't save the database.
Paid version is for $200+.

Vivek

HappyLife

When I see the lot size of BHEL its scary, 5000/lot, nrml margin one lac one thousand, stop loss would be in the range of 25000.

Vivek
If it’s workout then you will regret for not taking it ……

First calculate how much you can afford to loss 2000/3000 per lot …. then put your stoploss accordingly ……. if doing for first time then go for 1:1 …… if doing scalping go for max 5minTF otherwise stoploss will be to big…. & late entry…

You got your signal now use your TJ knowledge …… pivot /ema /sr line /prev day high low …… anything to encash the opportunity.

Posting ambuja cem-1M chart.. Looks like a 2nd buy set up has completed. Is that right? Please check.

If so, which TDST level will be valid? the earlier one or the recent one?

Attachments

This man here claims to have backtested Demark indicators and appears dissatisfied. :confused:

Lots of praises and only few negative views can be seen online but not much in way of tested/validation is available.