Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Is there a way to identify a setup in progress and trade that itself? :D:D
We should try papertrading higher lows in swing.
You can select in parameters of AFL to display 1-8 bars also on charts.I know two things about trading setups (you must be knowing both:D)
1.Say if an ongoing sell setup breaks a nearest buy TDST, it is likely to go much higher, so we can trade from long side.
2.A completed and perfected buy/sell setup can be traded as per Perl's book, I haven't traded any.
As it was discussed many times with ST sir, and he said sequential should ideally be used after a completed CD.
Completed nines can be used for taking profits (atleast partial).

Is there a way to identify a setup in progress and trade that itself? :D:D
We should try papertrading higher lows in swing.
When we get a set up bar 1 in any direction,market generally continues to make 3-4 more set up bars so alert trader can trade it.But after 3-4 bars set up will make 9 bars is not definite as many setups fail after 4-5 bars and setup in reverse direction starts....so while anticipating set up bars ,keep that in mind.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

When we get a set up bar 1 in any direction,market generally continues to make 3-4 more set up bars so alert trader can trade it.But after 3-4 bars set up will make 9 bars is not definite as many setups fail after 4-5 bars and setup in reverse direction starts....so while anticipating set up bars ,keep that in mind.

Smart_trade
That is to say a 'flip bar' is a change in market sentiment, atleast a temporary change.

Vivek

vivektrader

Smart_trade
Sir, taking the example of HDFC, the buy TDST is at 1408, we closed today at around 1370, also q3 results are scheduled for 30/1. What should be the best approach?

Vivek

Sir, taking the example of HDFC, the buy TDST is at 1408, we closed today at around 1370, also q3 results are scheduled for 30/1. What should be the best approach?

Vivek
HDFC chart is showing that it is likely to go up further.Wait till it completes atleast 9 sell setup bars and then decide further....

Smart_trade

travi

ST Sir, this idea came to my mind but I'm still not very clear about it.
With Vivek Bhai's thought of tracking TD on EQ, I'm just wondering if we can identify stocks taking part in sector rotation.

On odd days like yesterday, down-beaten stocks like Bharti & Idea were rally leaders for the day.
Again, is it worth tracking it for a buck? I'm sure it has something to do with the smart money :D

Thanks Vivek for such a wonderful thread :clapping:. I am following sequential for some time now. Although this thread is for Nifty...I would like to post (with ur permission) some currencies charts and get the feedback from seniors.

Here is this weeks JPY against USD 4H. Sell setup has just completed on friday and is coinciding with R1. Also will see how, the CD turns out. I am looking forward to sell this pair next week.

If you do not want me to post these FX charts here, its ok. Thanks and keep up the good work. :thumb:

Attachments