Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
As far as I have read (various threads on De Mark), AFL is meant for marking setups and TDST lines, countdown has to be manual taking all recycling/discretionary criteria into account.

Vivek

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Query for ST sir, fellow members:
As buy setup one has the widest range, it is taken as reference setup on which countdown started after intersection.
Now the buy TDST line from the latest buy setup (which is not the reference setup for countdown) is broken and price closed above it.
So, should the countdown be recycled even though original TDST stays?

How to manage trade after entry in Tom De Mark, missing you ST sir.

Vivek
In one of the books (Jason Perl I think) following day bar conditions are given for Long Short.

Clop Buy/Sell
WinClop Buy/Sell
Camoflage Buy/Sell
Open Buy/Sell
Trap Buy/Sell

etc. . .

Exact conditions for SL, placement and position size are also given

Happy :)

SELL CD 13 complete in AMBUJA CEMENT, followed by a down close
can somebody cross check:
Yes 13 countdown are completed.Use a qualifier that 11th,12th and 13th CD bar should have successively higher closes.With this qualifier,the 13th CD bar gets completed at the highest bar (second last bar).The last bar gave close<open so it is a sell.Stoploss will be at level of bar length of the highest bar added to the high of the highest bar.Stoploss to be seen on closing basis..

Take a trade and keep stoploss and if the stoploss is hit,it means Market will go much higher.If the trade works out,we have a red TDST for profit booking.

Smart_trade

In one of the books (Jason Perl I think) following day bar conditions are given for Long Short.

Clop Buy/Sell
WinClop Buy/Sell
Camoflage Buy/Sell
Open Buy/Sell
Trap Buy/Sell

etc. . .

Exact conditions for SL, placement and position size are also given

Happy :)
These systems give day's bias ,they work well on daily timeframe but don't work so well on shorter timeframes.

Smart_trade

Query for ST sir, fellow members:
As buy setup one has the widest range, it is taken as reference setup on which countdown started after intersection.
Now the buy TDST line from the latest buy setup (which is not the reference setup for countdown) is broken and price closed above it.
So, should the countdown be recycled even though original TDST stays?
Set up and countdown process gets cancelled only if the market makes a setup in opposite direction.But when buy set up and CD is going on and the market closes above a lower buy tdst,I become careful as it is showing strength though the buy CD is still on but it may not complete.

Smart_trade

Last edited: