Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

I don't have a mechanical answer, but supported by price action and the chart.

If you see in some cases, our stop maybe tighter or there can be some anomaly like large bars etc which takes out the stop but the lowest low is actually higher than the previous big breakdown near 1300 in Mid-May.
so its worth giving a try, maybe lesser quantity but you can see that there is recovery rather than a pullback.

Yeah. This fellow (HDFC) doesn't listen to the technicals :). It simply keeps going up.
Previous sell setup was formed July 2017 and it corrected little. Prior to that another sell setup was formed which failed

View attachment 36180

Yeah. This fellow (HDFC) doesn't listen to the technicals :). It simply keeps going up.
HDFC twins and Bajaj Finance twins anyone who tried to time the market has always been unsuccessful....these are the wealth Compounders.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
View attachment 36214

Sun Pharma TD Setup has worked. Hope @vivektrader is already long in this trade
I have lost huge amounts on Sunpharma in the past (47k on one lot due to gap down open on entry+1 day), because it is a promoter manipulated script, I don't have it in my sequential list even

Vivek

I have been watching this thread ..since a long time.. absorbing as much as possible.. a lot to learn from all of you ..I am amazed by the level of knowledge and experience shared here... I was just going through chart of Dabur.. it has completed CD13 Sell Today 16.7.19.. am i correct?

Attachments