Timing The Markets

Bigbear

Re: Ttm - wip

Hi Murthy ji....

Yes..... I have also observed this.... It's a Pitchfork.... But we look at symmetry around the equilibrium line for drawing this Pitchfork.... :)

BTW, let me re-iterate.... I don't know the Theory behind this concept.... It's just based on the observations so far... and I might be completely wrong.... Basically, I have run out of patience and now want to learn it by Trial and Error.... :)
I too don't want to go too deep into the theory...

I just have this in mind....

"Actions have consequences" ..........................:D

adityasaraf007

Nifty 30min Update:

I like the Lime Coloured Lines.... because symmetry is better exhibited by them..... But feel, the targets of Yellow Coloured Lines might also be fulfilled.... :)

adityasaraf007

SBI - 5min Update:

Although our target - both in respect of Price and Time is as accurate as it can get..... But the question is - is it valid.... Since we made a new low today.... And if the equilibrium line is drawn considering this new low, then we lose symmetry..... Only time will tell, what should be our course of action.... :)

adityasaraf007

I too don't want to go too deep into the theory...

I just have this in mind....

"Actions have consequences" ..........................:D
But it derives its Theory from Newton's Third Law of Motion:

"For each and every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction."
Just that we cherry-pick the "actions" in our case.... How's that??? :)

PS: Don't ask about the 1st and 2nd Law of Motion.... Would have to ask Prof. Google about it..... 3rd Law was the easiest and simplest to remember... :)

adityasaraf007

Nifty - 5min:

Drew this in hindsight..... Was busy with something else in the morning.... A perfect (in this imperfect trading world ;)) sort of symmetry around the equilibrium line.... Although target price was reached earlier... but it obliged by again paying the visit to our target price at target time... :)

Guys.... have you started to feel the power of TTM...... :)

adityasaraf007

Nifty - 30min EOD Update:

As said earlier.... symmetry was better exhibitied by Lime Coloured Lines.... It did reach the target for Lime coloured lines and then reversed, without paying any heed to Yellow Coloured Lines.....

So, if symmetry is intact, we should adjust our Equilibrium Lines to new Swing High/Low.... Need to confirm this in future as well.... :)

adityasaraf007

Nifty - 5min:

Murtaza ji... you removed that image.... but I think if TTM has to kick in... we have had the Swing Low today.... however, the ideal scenario would be Nifty opens a little low tomorrow so that would create a better symmetry.... have a look at Lime coloured line.... Convergence of midpoint of that Lime coloured line and midpoint of Yellow coloured equilibrium line was an ideal scenario in my opinion..... :)

BTW, would be comfortable about this only if it starts trading above 5275... :)