Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Kamleshji... now that you have posted so many charts on TTM.... I am sure you would get addicted to it.... :)

This is how I hooked up with it.... One fine evening, I opened the chart of Nifty and started drawing these Equilibrium and Projection Lines.... and went mad.... and got addicted to it....

The reason I am still following it... is because it looks to be quite accurate when it works.... just like Wolfe Waves.... when WW works it works like a charm.....

Obviously, I am still unaware if the charts posted by me are correct or not.... :lol:

Kamleshji... now that you have posted so many charts on TTM.... I am sure you would get addicted to it.... :)

This is how I hooked up with it.... One fine evening, I opened the chart of Nifty and started drawing these Equilibrium and Projection Lines.... and went mad.... and got addicted to it....

The reason I am still following it... is because it looks to be quite accurate when it works.... just like Wolfe Waves.... when WW works it works like a charm.....

Obviously, I am still unaware if the charts posted by me are correct or not.... :lol:
Neend hi nahin aa rahi ....TTM ka nasha hai shayad....it's 1:30 AM...too much for me....

Anyways SG's idea has value...let's see if we can make is tradable....i hope we will learn much more from SG...though we also have responsibility for creative contribution in the development.

SG, one question I've.
down targets could only be projected on forward slash(/) or forward sloping equilibrium lines and vice versa for up targets?
OR, either way?
Good question. In the post immediately before yours, Uttamkamlesh has attempted a bearish target on a backslash equilibrium line.