Timepass's notes

if i can add - Too less analysis may lead to Dialysis.
hi nmplta,

The forum is to learn and teach. If you do not find a particular thread/discussion useful, please feel free to ignore- as all of us have our own strategies. But I would humbly request not to deride the thread.

Helpful and constructive criticism I am sure, even timepass would say, is welcome... but once again, the comments should be such that they add value to the reader of the thread....

Regards.

Last edited:
timepass.. request if you can help me out with my query (unrelated to SH's swing strategy).. but related to Saint't swing/positional trading...how do i scan and shortlist the hundreds and thousands of stocks.. to recognize those in upswing/pullback etc. icharts.in provides some basic screeners- would that be a good starting point?

timepass.. request if you can help me out with my query (unrelated to SH's swing strategy).. but related to Saint't swing/positional trading...how do i scan and shortlist the hundreds and thousands of stocks.. to recognize those in upswing/pullback etc. icharts.in provides some basic screeners- would that be a good starting point?
Sorry boss, I have not studied Saint's strategy so am unable to answer you. Can some other members pitch in ?? Even I would like an answer to this.