This works for me - Seniors please advice if I am right

rajendrani

Today I made Rs 12,500 on paper trade in futures of Nifty and JPAssociates using the methods that are taught here. Isn't this better? If I were to start small and trade live with my money I would have made Rs 6250/- today. This is the strength of learning and practicing on paper before you go live. Compare this to regular losses of the range of Rs 10000/- to 15000/-per day I used to mke for days together in daytradng when I started 6 months back. Now I am much more confident and will not lose so much money.
vps
very true vps, I agree with you learn before we do something.

VPS, do you have any sort of excel sheet or something which you refer while paper trading, if yes can you please share.

Thanks
Rajendrani

can we sell first and then can buy the same amount of shares?
this is for intra day trading?

Is it possible?
I tried but I could not

chachi

Imagine if everyone thinks the same way, including Saint......and if I am not mistaken, I think you were asking questions about daytrading and 60 min flow system in other threads..imagine if everyone gives you this reply.:(

Anyways...its upto you.

Rakesh
Most of the people get pleasure in sharing........ But some think they can lead the situations & thus have advantage by not sharing........left to the individual to choose the way.......

Chachi

Today I made Rs 12,500 on paper trade in futures of Nifty and JPAssociates using the methods that are taught here. Isn't this better? If I were to start small and trade live with my money I would have made Rs 6250/- today. This is the strength of learning and practicing on paper before you go live. Compare this to regular losses of the range of Rs 10000/- to 15000/-per day I used to mke for days together in daytradng when I started 6 months back. Now I am much more confident and will not lose so much money.
vps
I want to learn paper trading of futures too.. may I know how I should start?
thanks