The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
You can also use the Dow theory on the spreadline. (Being in trade till we are getting Higher High / Higher low). I use the 36EMA as a reference line once in trade. I do not get out of my trade only on breach of the 36EMA but also going below/above the levels it last breached 36EMA.

VJAY

Trigger is 200EMA (Blue line) and then monitor your trades (Adds and to lock profits) by 36EMA (Pink Line)
so triigerdn 200 ema means buy put and trigger up means buy call ...am right?

Yes Vijay ji. In the chart posted above. The green vertical line is the place where i initiate my trade. I add at the green dotted line. The yellow horizontal line is my current SL.

So when we started the spread was around +140 points. It went down to -180 points and closed at -135.95. My SL currently is around -100 Points. So even if that level hits i would make around 240 points (Rs.9600) in my initial position. And about 150 Points (Rs.6000) in my add as i took it at around +50 levels. These profits have been calculated in case my SL hits. As of fridays close the profits based on this open position would have been more (Rs1500 more in each lot). I have not taken actual trades as i have been testing this only for 2 weeks. But it shows a lot of promise.