but i m positive about it..
let s hope for the best...

linkon7

thank u sir..
also one more question..
please help me this way..
i m from kolkata..
trading through sharekhan..
intraday 5 paisa, delivery 30 paisa, and future and option 80 rs a lot or 1.5% whichever is higher,,
plus other taxes ..
what do u say guys,,
i m having high brokerage ..
what do i do?
I trade with R K Global and they are a lot cheaper....maybe you can think of changing ur broker....

in R K G, i pay 9 Rs per lot flat per leg for futures and options... thats 18 rs for buy &sell...

Subhadip

I trade with R K Global and they are a lot cheaper....maybe you can think of changing ur broker....

in R K G, i pay 9 Rs per lot flat per leg for futures and options... thats 18 rs for buy &sell...
thank u sir....
im also thinking to keep two broker
sharekhan for mutual fund and delivery
and rk global for f n o and intraday

cool_kk

Lincon
Your strategy look absolutely fantastic on papers and if you follow very closely with discipline you can earn some good profit.

I am not full time trader and don't sit all the time in front of terminal so strategy is complex But its good to learn so many things in one thread.

I am following small low spread(AW10) and JV blogger strategy, profit is limited But no need to sit in front all the time..

I guess there is no strategy to make simple money without investing time in observing market all day.

Keep going :thumb:

Thanks
Kaps

linkon7

Lincon
Your strategy look absolutely fantastic on papers and if you follow very closely with discipline you can earn some good profit.

I am not full time trader and don't sit all the time in front of terminal so strategy is complex But its good to learn so many things in one thread.

I am following small low spread(AW10) and JV blogger strategy, profit is limited But no need to sit in front all the time..

I guess there is no strategy to make simple money without investing time in observing market all day.

Keep going :thumb:

Thanks
Kaps
Thanks..i have been using this strategy for almost 2 years now... and so far... things are very satisfactory... Its yet to give a loss on monthly basis... so keeping fingers crossed...

cool_kk

Hi Lincoln,

Not seen you from many days!
Lion is in the Den :).. Not sleeping for sure.

I don't know, I can't stop myself from reading your strategy even in real time I am not practising it as I can't stay in front of computer all day along :)

Using your strategy.. If I can reduce my profit limit But keep it simple

Is this possible ?

Suppose I do the first job right i.e picking the right proce for straddle.

Hypothetical example:
For Sep 5500 straddle

115+106=221 premium received

Margin Blocked: 42K (Higher side, I know yours is lower)
Brokerage paid: 250 (Higher side)

Now spot price is 5460

Ideal situation, I want to be in , Short below 5500 and Long above 5500 .
Nothing else, I don't want to buy/sell in between future, Only interest is IN eating premium
(May defeat purpose of your strategy But as I don't want to sit all day But I have someone who can watch TV and tell me if position get close to 5500 again tell me to reverse OR I can place the reverse order also as stop trigger)

1) Is it possible
2) Is it as simple as it sounds
3) Since spot price is 5460 already below 5500 then I should short immediate as soon as I take the premium.
4) When can this strategy turn into a loss or no profit at all.

Thanks Lincoln and other experts
Please advise
Kaps:thumb: