TARGET 100% PROFIT from 50k CAPITAL in a MONTH--TRADING DIARY CONTINUED

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi

I am newbie, trading in cash only....how to trade intraday....what are the parameters to check.........

Hi Shree,

As you said you are a Newbie. I would suggest you to go for the DELIVERY Based Trading First.

But Still if you want to Trade intraday ..

1. First Make a Trading Strategy for your Trades.

2. Try to BackTest it on Historical Data. When you will satisfied with the Results then

3. Go For Realtime Live Paper Trades for at least 2 Months. Again when these your trades show you SATISFIED Results then

4. Go For Real Trading with Real Money. (Don't Ever use High Leverage)

5. You Can Select any 2 Scrips Initially Like SBIN, TataSteel (any Nifty Scrips) and Use these for your trades.

Hope I can able to help you in Some way... and you can get each and every resource on Internet.. a lot of Learning material is Posted here on Traderji by a Lots Of Senior Members and Experts.

Though I am not that Much Expert so my answer can not be perfect but I have written whatever I got from my Experience.

Thanks

SACH

Last edited:

whisky

Hi Shree,

As you said you are a Newbie. I would suggest you to go for the DELIVERY Based Trading First.

But Still if you want to Trade intraday ..

1. First Make a Trading Strategy for your Trades.

2. Try to BackTest it on Historical Data. When you will satisfied with the Results then

3. Go For Realtime Live Paper Trades for at least 2 Months. Again when these your trades show you SATISFIED Results then

4. Go For Real Trading with Real Money. (Don't Ever use High Leverage):thumb:

5. You Can Select any 2 Scrips Initially Like SBIN, TataSteel (any Nifty Scrips) and Use these for your trades.

Hope I can able to help you in Some way... and you can get each and every resource on Internet.. a lot of Learning material is Posted here on Traderji by a Lots Of Senior Members and Experts.

Though I am not that Much Expert so my answer can not be perfect but I have written whatever I got from my Experience.

Thanks

SACH
One thing must for beginners to learn cut losses first book profit later.:thumb:

To
Sach007,

How to BackTest it on Historical Data....before that how to learn technical....if any suggest book name or Websites....

Thank U

One thing must for beginners to learn cut losses first book profit later.:thumb:
To
Whisky & Sach007,

Ok, I understand your thoughts.....but I never loose money or cut losses...for instead....

Go for only buy trend...and...

First select 10 to 20 quantity on selected stocks only ...if intraday that stocks move up immediately book the profit...or otherwise that stocks goes down....buy on every dip....same quantity....or double the quantity....and hold the position....till get profit..

This is the way i am doing now...kindly suggest both of them (your's) opinion...also...

Thanks
shree