Tamil Trader- September Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Crude Current Price 7265

What a beauty?

5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hourly chart....all are showing sell signal now

Today Lower Circuit is possible

Request to all buyers is " Please Trade with stop loss"

ashu1234

if you are making good profit... my partnership is useless for you....

otherwise, you can connect with me
I'm good at my trading. Its just that not anybody can trade with increased capital so if someone running short can club up. Regarding trading collectively it takes up time. Anyways thanks for the idea.

DSM

Thanks TT,

What I was thinking was in terms of an event post closing and before open. The market can open either side with a huge gap. This is one risk that is beyond the normal calculation.

I am watching the market 14 hours per day, i will always be ready for trend reversal....

my 30 minutes strategy is based on this... when the trend changes, we will cover this position and buy fresh position and vice versa

Tamil trader

Thanks TT,

What I was thinking was in terms of an event post closing and before open. The market can open either side with a huge gap. This is one risk that is beyond the normal calculation.
Oh ok ok... good thinking....

i backtested my strategy... 70 percent of the time, my strategy gives profit on gap up and gap down....

sometimes it may fail as you say in abnormal condition... at that time, our previous profit will be dedicated to market but not capital... this is market...

Cubt

Algo Trader
Mr. Jaymurugan, please use english, anytime , your account may be banned by moderator due to unknown language. i also got the warning from moderator last week...

Five minutes exit can be used when market is up or down more than 200 to 300 points. at that time to book the maximum profit , we can use five minutes time frame exit...

this is a good one... but very high volatile market may be used for this purpose. but in normal market conditions, this five minutes sell signal will create more wrong signal...better to avoid in such situation

Regards

Vinoth
The Tamil Trader
This is what i wanted to convey.. Whenever, play with Nifty/Curde when market goes down 3 to 4% in a day, most of the time people lock their profits n exit the trade. Since they do not want to miss huge profits. However when we exit such trades, we may miss further downside/upside movement.

So in order to catch the full trend, after 200 to 300 points, i wait for the 5 mins TF and exit the holding position. However i do not reverse my position untill longer time frame confirms the trend.

Cubt

Algo Trader
HA HA HA

Crude made a low of 7183..... Sellers Enjoy... We are holding sell position still now

Move the trailing stop loss to 7407 on 30 minutes closing basis

Regards

Vinoth
Tamil Trader
TT,

Just checked the TSL, updated TSL is 7370

Status
Not open for further replies.