System Based Trading

Hi uasish

I m a new member. A CA by profession. i m also working on technical analysis. Need to know how to download your software. Give me some details to trade (if u know) in commodities market ( crude oil)!

Hope 2 c ur reply

regards
Ashika Jain

U

uasish

Ashika,

A warm Welcome to the Forum.This post of your's should have gone to Introduction Section,as you are new to the Forum you may not be aware of the methods.
You have a wrong notion i dont have any own developed soft ware.:)

Asish

U

uasish

There is a common Logic doing the round ,after the debacle of Invetment Bankers at US that smart system trader are not the path to 'Nirvana' ,i was also a supporter of that Logic.
As more informations trickled down ,now i believe that excessive Leverage & improper Risk Mgmt. was the Root cause.
Forget the 'Sub-Prime' ,we as Trader are interested to whether 'System Trading' is better ,more rewarding or not,keeping in mind that 99.99 % of us are absolute Novice in the subject of System Trading,still a DISCUSSION on this subject is the need of the Hour.
Plz express your views.

D

darsh_goswami

There is a common Logic doing the round ,after the debacle of Invetment Bankers at US that smart system trader are not the path to 'Nirvana' ,i was also a supporter of that Logic.
As more informations trickled down ,now i believe that excessive Leverage & improper Risk Mgmt. was the Root cause.
Forget the 'Sub-Prime' ,we as Trader are interested to whether 'System Trading' is better ,more rewarding or not,keeping in mind that 99.99 % of us are absolute Novice in the subject of System Trading,still a DISCUSSION on this subject is the need of the Hour.
Plz express your views.
Dada ,
I guess no one here interested in learning or developing a Trading system. As u said most of us r novice here ( not agree fully but by seeing this forum now adays, most of the people over here acting like novice. As i m observing , after learning system from a master for more then 1 year still needs confirmations. ) Everyone wants a plain killing system which can give them bundles at end of the day.
Now about trading system, Do we require high funda programming knowledge to develop any trading system. I dont think so. A man who is hardly literate to comps also can build a winning trading system. It requires a lot of study as far as i know. but who wants to take that pain of study over here on this forum ?
And work is not over after developing a Trading system. The kernel of it comes when u follow it strictly. That is system based trading.
Though ur senior so u know it better to me.

Best wishes,
Darsh

praveen taneja

Uasish Da
you are absolutely right,people need system when they lose so much after trading w/o any system like me.As I was trading blankly w/o any knowledge n stop loss then my luck favours n Leo sir told me to join Traderji n i join this forum.Read max threads n ask many questions about all systems n did querries to all of u great people who helped me a lot on this n now i m recovering my losses to some extent by following the mini flow thread n nifty fut thread.But I am doing in options n trying to learn as much as possible and following them bcoz not hav much funds left in my portfolio to work in nifty n hope till next mnth i will b with them in nifty too.I am requesting all the new bies to pls adopt any trading system n trade with that if u dont want to go in losses. Many gems are here pick up any one which u like.Thanx

U

uasish

Darsh,

You have touched the most aching cord in my heart,the days of Gr8 learning from our seniors in this Forum are almost over.Even nobody is interested in discussions,i have Learnt from all of you through logical discussions & hanker to Learn more from this forum.
Cant stop logging due to more of habit & indebtedness,few Gr8 sparking ideas has given me impetus & after lots of mid night oil burning developed very few Set-Ups,which keeps me afloat in these disturbing times.
Members want THOSE very things & if i say those are like my family jewels,a piece of bread to a pauper is like family jewel,then they get disgusted.Stoped posting charts,remember those days when charts of Jesse with 'Sentiment Indicator' actually gave impetus to Learn it ,to develop it ,to test it.Now every body wants Free ,without even toiling.Even when Saint is offering a free system ,every body even want the back test reports etc ,without batting an eyelid without even hesitating for a moment,how come the Onus is on Saint to Prove,how come we cant even toil to know & get Pivot on a chart,is it Saint's responsibilty,is this a Paid Forum & we all are here to Serve His/Her highness.Even Kalyan offered a suggestion,how to get the Past pivots,doubt, 99.99 % will just bypass it,they want 'Tawa Garam' codes,nothing Less than that.
Disgusting.

Asish