Swing Trading Nifty Futures

You followed Rule No 4 : " GIVE MORE" :D...just joking.

Did you not go short at some point ?

Smart_trade
ST bro..........ex GF (SBIN) ne dhoka de dia............1790 tgt hit ho gaya tha..yesyerday..........jada expect kia tu bammboo khaya........ :)

ST bro..........ex GF (SBIN) ne dhoka de dia............1790 tgt hit ho gaya tha..yesyerday..........jada expect kia tu bammboo khaya........ :)
Koi baat nahi....agle trade me make up kar lo. You must have still made some money I am sure considering your buying price was below 1700.

ST

TraderRavi

low risk profile
may be SBI was like ,
Raj : maine aapka namak khaya hai huzur :eek:
SBI : to ab goli kha :mad::D

on a serious note , your buying price was 1690 , SBI closed @ 1790 , so where is the loss ?

may be SBI was like ,
Raj : maine aapka namak khaya hai huzur :eek:
SBI : to ab goli kha :mad::D

on a serious note , your buying price was 1690 , SBI closed @ 1790 , so where is the loss ?
50% booked kia tha.............Yesterday.................expect tha ......1850.........hit karega........this greed reduced my profit..........so it losa..........to...me......

VJAY

actually I was confused as A1 > S :confused:
so he shorted @ 11088 and again shorted at a higher price of 11130 and SAR to long is at 11213 , correct ?
yes ....:)
IMO..when use R:R in trades this type of adds take....look inetial trade s/l and add s/l....overall risk may be inside the inetial trade risk ....my views