Swing Trading Nifty Futures

Happy, I take breakout trades, don't wait for closure of the bar above SAR. I use below filters to avoid false ticks:
Long/Short - 20
Add - 10
Gap filter - 30 (If market opens outside SAR, Reversal is opening bar high/low +/- gap filter).
Thanks

Had one more question :)

From what documentation i have read about these methods, besides the gaps scenarios,
there are also some rules where reversals due to Failure/Rejections can be traded . . .
using the Highest/Lowest Close/Open lines . . .

Do you also use these rules for your trading or only stick with Swing Pivot and Gaps scenarios.

Again not really wanting to ask for detailing the method, etc.
just wanted to know if you trying to use all the complex scenarios or depend only on the basic trend definitions :)

Thanks

:) Happy

Thanks

Had one more question :)

From what documentation i have read about these methods, besides the gaps scenarios,
there are also some rules where reversals due to Failure/Rejections can be traded . . .
using the Highest/Lowest Close/Open lines . . .

Do you also use these rules for your trading or only stick with Swing Pivot and Gaps scenarios.

Again not really wanting to ask for detailing the method, etc.
just wanted to know if you trying to use all the complex scenarios or depend only on the basic trend definitions :)

Thanks

:) Happy
Happy, I trade all the scenario as per my understanding. Do monitor trades being posted here.. All scenarios should get covered by 2 or 3 months..