SW Foundation + BW Alligator

MINITRADER99

Thank you very much friend for uploading it.
While verifying the Syntax it gives the error stating that T3 AFL is not included in the amibroker.
Any solution?
Thank you.
Minitrader99

Thank you very much friend for uploading it.
While verifying the Syntax it gives the error stating that T3 AFL is not included in the amibroker.
Any solution?
Thank you.
Minitrader99
Dear ,
Please find the T3 AFL in include(SW_BW Download Files there is folder called Include) Folder and Paste in X:/ Program Files/Amibroker/Formulas/Include ... now Paste the AFL in Include Folder.
Now AFL Will Work.

Regards

MRDJ

please check same post .. attached file added

did you download (The Foundation v 13.01 Int) all Requirements included in post

however i think you must use Amibroker 5+
Zultan brother, primarily it was right. 1. in bw Now i`m getting a pop up box saying : `Error contacting subscription server. check your network connection.' The message opens outside of AB. 2. for fundation i`m getting syntex error : variable tskp has been used without having been initialized. But it was right for some days after downloading. (I`m using cracekd 5.30 and 5.29 ang getting same problem).

Last edited:

zultan

Zultan brother, primarily it was right. 1. in bw Now i`m getting a pop up box saying : `Error contacting subscription server. check your network connection.' The message opens outside of AB. 2. for fundation i`m getting syntex error : variable tskp has been used without having been initialized. But it was right for some days after downloading. (I`m using cracekd 5.30 and 5.29 ang getting same problem).

i am not familiar and not sure if it is Ami quote or your Broky.dll
hope this will help otherwise it's what mentioned

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i am not familiar and not sure if it is Ami quote or your Broky.dll
hope this will help otherwise it's what mentioned

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Zultan vai, thnx for ur selfless effort, though i`m still in trouble. I`ve allready put the files as u`ve shown. Some days it worked also, as i said earlier. Suddenly something went wrong. Aneway, sukria.

MINITRADER99

Thanks friends for uploading the foundation.At least for me it is not working. It is still giving error message in number of lines like-
1- Syntax error 30,
2- variable used without initiating it.
can you guide what is wrong with my sytem.
I am using registered version of Amibroker 5.20.
Reply as per your convenience.
Thanks.