Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Savant,

Thanks a lot for ur suggestions. I have entered Hin oil now, but in loss of 2. So will wait to exit and then will get into cairn. Wht are ur views on hin oil. Can i see 150+ on this ?

Nagendra,

Cover Your Short In LANCO & Book Your Profit Today

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
Hi Savant,
Is this Lanco Industries, Lanco Global systems or Lanco Infratech Ltd ???
kindly let me know exact Lanco, so that i can take a position as u suggested to Nagendara.

Between, am very much sorry that i have seen your recommendation on Punjab Loyd today, unfortunately have faced a big loss on this scrip, i would have changed my decision if i could seen your reply two days before...anyway need to face the consequences.
Kindly suggest can hold this scrip for some more days/months??? (Entered @ 385)

Will learn from you more from your response...

Thanks and regards,
Rams

Hi Rams,

It is LITL lanco infratech limited. Even i follow savant s buy calls very closely. Most of His buy calls will give sure shot results. As my understanding goes he gives calls not only based on technicals but also analysing market conditions. Punjlloyd is a very good share. May be this week u will recover ur money back as global markets are looking bit ok after last weeks fall.

Please Note : Am not an expert , just a small trader.Just told u what i feel.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Hi Rams,

It is LITL lanco infratech limited. Even i follow savant s buy calls very closely. Most of His buy calls will give sure shot results. As my understanding goes he gives calls not only based on technicals but also analysing market conditions. Punjlloyd is a very good share. May be this week u will recover ur money back as global markets are looking bit ok after last weeks fall.

Please Note : Am not an expert , just a small trader.Just told u what i feel.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Dear Nagendar,
I do agree with your comments and suggestion, thanks for your moral support on Punjloyd.
Yes, i do have hope on this script, but somewhere having a feel that not followed Savant's suggestion...:confused:

Once again thanks friend for LITL info, will see tomorrow result of this scrip..
Warm regards,
Rams

Dear Savant Sir,

Thanks for your calls. They reached their target.
But sir, i could not purchase any of stocks, coz by the time, i
read your post, the stocks have already moved too high.

Sir, is there any way, that i can get informed or can receive, an email.
when you submit your new post ?

Besides sir, i have purchased SAIL at Rs.171.
Is it ok to hold it?

Sir, i also wanted to know , weather is it safe to buy
the calls with the cash amount or in futures ?

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks and Regards,
Optionstrader

SavantGarde

Optionstrader,

Those Were In Response To Nagendra's Query.

Didnt Think Most Would Reach Reach The Targets Today Itself.

But As I Had Posted Very Early Morning BUY On Dips Today & Was Quite Sure That The Market Would Pull Up In The Second Half.

Anyways Those Still Stand For Tomorrow, With An Exception Of CAIRN, Not Sure How It May Behave Tomorrow, The Move Today Was Not Just Based On Crude Price But That L.N.Mittal Is Probably Picking Up Stake In The Company, Therefore You Might Just See Some More Upside, I Have Personally Sold All 14Lots Of Futures Today Which I had Entered Between 203 - 216. I Will Enter Only On Pullbacks For 18-24 Spread When I Enter Next.

SAIL & Others In The Sector Is Being Accumulated But I Would Personally Not Get Into Anything Where Our Government Is Playing The Arm Twister.

Since, You Already Have Taken A Position I Would Suggest Exit With A Decent Enough Profit Tomorrow & Concentrate On Other Sectors, Leave STEEL & CEMENT Out For A While, There Are Plenty Of Fishes.

Another One You Can Look Into Tomorrow Is CESC & LICHSGFIN

I Have No Idea How You Can Be Notified Immediately On My New Postings, Maybe You Can Subscribe To The Thread, That may Work, But Have No idea
How Fast The Notification To Your Email Is

And Very Important Please Cut The 'Sir' Bit If You Want Me To Respond Next Time..:)

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.