Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
sawant sir,
wats ur view abt tomorrow?????
r friday recovery impressive or simply shortcovering????
also tell me abt powergrid, whether its showing sign of bounce back or it may go 87-88 level tomorrow??????

SavantGarde

First A Request To Drop 'Sir' & It Is Savant Which Is Very Different From Sawant.

Now Coming To Your Queries

1) Market Has No Trend Either Up or Down It Is Just Moving Depending On The News Filtering Through & Then In The Afternoon Most Are Glued To What The DOW Futures Is Indicating.

Now Coming To PowerGrid It Has Lot Of Inherent Strength Where It Can Go Up Even If The Market Goes Down, My Levels Indicated Still Stands For Tomorrow......May Bounce From There.

In My Opinion Market Should Start Trending From 3rd Week & Am Hoping That The Market Will Show Some Strength During April.

Keep An Eye On Advance Tax & Thereafter Results & I Would Stay Away From IT Stocks.

Regards

SavantGarde

sawant sir,
wats ur view abt tomorrow?????
r friday recovery impressive or simply shortcovering????
also tell me abt powergrid, whether its showing sign of bounce back or it may go 87-88 level tomorrow??????

Hi Savant G,

Ispat is down to 29.

Am running at a loss of 30,000 +

whats your advise from here on - Any new fundamanetal or technical update ?

Please review and reply

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideyoshi

SavantGarde

Hi Toyotomi,

If You Were Wearing Two Watches & Both Gave Different Times, You Wouldn,t Know What The Correct Time Of The Day Would Be.

I Still Stand By What I Replied To Your Query The First Time You Asked

Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Savant G,

Ispat is down to 29.

Please review and reply

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Pattel

Hi Savant G,

Ispat is down to 29.

Please review and reply

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideyoshi
Though the question is not for me, just my 2 cents on it's fundamentals. Ispat posted loss on December quarter. You could see that it didn't had good time after that. So thing might change if it posts some profit in April. You have to wait and see.

I held 500 shares @ 47 and i got rid of them when it was 44Rs. couldn't understand why it's going down everyday until i saw it's December results.

Source: BSE - Ispat Industries Ltd has announced the following Unaudited results for the quarter ended December 31, 2007: The Company has posted a net loss of Rs 360.00 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2007 as compared to net profit of Rs 175.20 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2006. Total Income has increased from Rs 18795.60 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2006 to Rs 21956.80 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.