Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAtma

Uflex Ltd. showed a tremendous growth in profit in the current quarter. The ramping up of production capacities, company expansion plans, and withdarwing the rights issue gave a strong boost to Uflex Ltd. stock and this makes Uflex Ltd. a stock to watch for. The stock is moving up and once it crosses 130, the next level is easilt 145.

asnavale

Here's the new Chart..... About 7 signals have been eliminated.... :)
Hi Aditya,

The NIFTY Daily chart with DB/SB markings which you posted in ST's Thread is slightly different from what I have got with my AFL. I am putting below your chart and mine with the area which differs marked with a sky blue elipse around the particular candle. In your chart that candle is both SB and DB whereas in my chart it is marked as SB only. I do not know why this difference. Although the later bars would negate the DB mark on that candle, on the day when it appeared it would create a confusion. I am not sure whether this difference is due to the AFL coding method (Your code has 10 lines and mine has 7 lines). In case you want to analyse this I will post my AFL.

FOR SG:

SG, it is possible, though rare, to have a candle being marked as both SB and DB. In such condition what should be the criteria to qualify it as either SB or DB.

A few more questions are there in my mind, but I will wait till you start the new thread and give some more details on SL, TSL etc.

ADITYA'S CHART:

MY CHART:

-Anant

Hi Anantji......

Thanks for pointing this out..... The way I have coded it, it's completely possible.... I am a novice at coding :).... You may look at the code in this post..... To eliminate this issue what I would suggest is that: If ever such a situation arises that a bar can qualify both as SB and DB, then the side having bigger wick wins..... ie; if Top Wick is bigger than Bottom Wick, then that bar would be marked as SB and vice-versa..... What are your views Sushilji?

And yes..... please share your code too......

Status
Not open for further replies.