Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushi00

But SG, there was a chance when i can exit at better price but i waited for MACD crossover so repenting over my decision.

SavantGarde

I am aware you are purely going by the system that you have.... for me I have only traded by the Chart in Forex & Commodities on the International.

Between...1.30 & 2.30 is usually when the big money moves the market eating away small traders positions.... in such a case... either I will exit if I manage the top....or anywhere and re-enter.... on the Pullback.... :)

All this is usually done just looking at the watchlist on the ODIN....It is a little difficult but gives me a lot of freedom... It is just one of those personal preference that I have practised....

SG

But SG, there was a chance when i can exit at better price but i waited for MACD crossover so repenting over my decision.

khushi00

I am aware you are purely going by the system that you have.... for me I have only traded by the Chart in Forex & Commodities on the International.

Between...1.30 & 2.30 is usually when the big money moves the market eating away small traders positions.... in such a case... either I will exit if I manage the top....or anywhere and re-enter.... on the Pullback.... :)

All this is usually done just looking at the watchlist on the ODIN....It is a little difficult but gives me a lot of freedom... It is just one of those personal preference that I have practised....

SG
ya i got it and find this method very lurative :thumb::thumb::thumb:

SavantGarde

In short...it is an attempt to read what they are upto... and staying on their tail at a discrete distance..... so they aren't aware of me.... :)

SG

SG

khushi00

ya SG as per my style i reverse traded at 4775
for trgt of 4765
but now shifted trgt to 4755

Status
Not open for further replies.