Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Sudris,

There was some permutation combination I was looking for without over trading.... hence the Short which was taken was for Jan Series.....Anyways let's see how this recovery exercise unfolds... hope the market shows a little kindness towards Karan...& Lets him off the hook next week itself... actually in hindsight it would prove to be a nice learning experience if he ever found himself in a similar situation......

Don't worry about your queries... this thread is full of queries & answers... that is why I had to start the Chapter-II and this remains the mother thread...because all the Triggers were getting buried...and follow up was becoming difficult...:)

Now ofcourse Anant is the Big Boss of Chapter-II

SG
Dear SG thanks for the detailed reply.

Yes, I'd read those posts where he misunderstood one of your posts and took a position. I've been following this thread recently and I took it as an example trying to put myself in Karan's shoes and learn how to handle the position.

As per my understanding, the gap was totally covered at 4938, rather 4938.35 to be very precise which was yesterday's low for NF. May be my definition of gap filling is different, I may be wrong.

You had mentioned to short at 4937 which was very near to 4938 but the series you had mentioned was the Jan-12. hence I got confused.

To be honest it doesn't look like a coincidence but it could be as you said :)

Anyway, pls dont mind my queries or pls dont take them in other way, whatever I ask is from learning prespective ;)

SavantGarde

Folks,

Here is a Trading Organizer hopefully the fastidious among you will make good use of it.

Besides just recording Trades, it will act as a good bounce board, has several utilities where one can check on their performance & etc.
Shouldn't be difficult to use, since most anticipated Questions that I could think of is already answered within the organizer.

Download Link

Trading Organizer-IV

SG

Folks,

Here is a Trading Organizer hopefully the fastidious among you will make good use of it.

Besides just recording Trades, it will act as a good bounce board, has several utilities where one can check on their performance & etc.
Shouldn't be difficult to use, since most anticipated Questions that I could think of is already answered within the organizer.

Download Link

Trading Organizer-IV

SG[/QUOT

Savant Sir,

Kindly Guide as how to load Indicator in MT4

Thanks & Regards

SavantGarde

Karan,

What indicator you want to load.....

Normally you will take the indicator and paste in the 'Indicator' Folder which happens to be in the 'Experts'.

Once you are done with pasting of Indicator/s close the MT4 and re-start and then it should be visible by clicking the + sign on the left of the little clock symbol and you should find the new indicators under 'custom'... all you need to do is click on it and it will reflect on the active chart.

For some indicators by clicking on it opens up the parameters window for configuration before reflecting on the active chart.

SG

Savant Sir,

Kindly Guide as how to load Indicator in MT4

Thanks & Regards

Karan,

What indicator you want to load.....

Normally you will take the indicator and paste in the 'Indicator' Folder which happens to be in the 'Experts'.

Once you are done with pasting of Indicator/s close the MT4 and re-start and then it should be visible by clicking the + sign on the left of the little clock symbol and you should find the new indicators under 'custom'... all you need to do is click on it and it will reflect on the active chart.

For some indicators by clicking on it opens up the parameters window for configuration before reflecting on the active chart.

SG
Savant Sir,

Thanks for all your help & guidance.

Sir, One more guidance, do we have Bar Replay function in MT4 as we have in Amibroker.

Thanks & Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Karan,

I haven't seen a Bar Replay in MT4 & can't say about MT5 whether it has or not.

Perhaps you can take Historical Data from MT4 edit it for the Amibroker... and use it Amibroker and check out whatever you want to with the bar Re-play there..

SG

Savant Sir,

Thanks for all your help & guidance.

Sir, One more guidance, do we have Bar Replay function in MT4 as we have in Amibroker.

Thanks & Regards

Hi Karan,

I haven't seen a Bar Replay in MT4 & can't say about MT5 whether it has or not.

Perhaps you can take Historical Data from MT4 edit it for the Amibroker... and use it Amibroker and check out whatever you want to with the bar Re-play there..

SG
Savant Sir,

Do you have Trend Wave Indicator for MT4, if you have kindly give it to me.
Sir, any Good Indicators / AFLs changes Signals 99.99% in Amibroker. when we check with Bar Replay, so I was asking about this Function in MT4.

Rest when you are there, I feel my self in safe hands.

Thanks & Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Karan,

I haven't installed anything extra except whatever came with GCI's MT4
& frankly I haven't looked for it yet....:)

There are some AFLs that I know of that re-paint which means suddenly you find the trigger disappearing or appearing... after a few bars in the future...

SG

Savant Sir,

Do you have Trend Wave Indicator for MT4, if you have kindly give it to me.
Sir, any Good Indicators / AFLs changes Signals 99.99% in Amibroker. when we check with Bar Replay, so I was asking about this Function in MT4.

Rest when you are there, I feel my self in safe hands.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.